US General Domestic Politics #17 Begins 05/21/21.

I see that O_U812 and the Golfer are just as deranged as the last time I was on here. Donald Trump is definitely living rent free in their heads. I'd say he was living in their brains, but I'm not sure they have brains.😏

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

I see that O_U812 and the Golfer are just as deranged as the last time I was on here. Donald Trump is definitely living rent free in their heads. I'd say he was living in their brains, but I'm not sure they have brains.😏

At least come up with something original and stop copying our comments to you.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Portland and Minneapolis.

Portland defunded a bloated police budget.  It did NOT shrink the numbers of cops in the streets.  

WWW.KGW.COM

City council was one vote shy last week of passing a budget that takes $15 million away from the Portland Police Bureau

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

Portland defunded a bloated police budget.  It did NOT shrink the numbers of cops in the streets.  

WWW.KGW.COM

City council was one vote shy last week of passing a budget that takes $15 million away from the Portland Police Bureau

Taking $15 million from a city police budget is not defunding? Why would you do that when crime is increasing?