US General Domestic Politics #17 Begins 05/21/21.

3 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:
WWW.MOTHERJONES.COM

Counterfeit red tags, changed locks, harassment campaigns, and more.

Soon there will be more demon 😈crats living in mommy's basement 

Right.  It doesn't affect privileged, white Republi-cunts.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

As part of their apparent mission to cause progressives to die from "I told you so" strokes, Politico ran this headline Monday evening: "'Time to move on': Infrastructure talks near collapse: Republicans have...

Unfortunately, it's true.  Manchin is a republi-con in democrat clothing.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, O_U812 said:

Unfortunately, it's true.  Manchin is a republi-con in democrat clothing.

However, he's beginning to get frustrated with the republican's unwillingness to work with Democrats.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, O_U812 said:

Tell me, where did you get your Masters in human psychology?  Better yet, where did you pick up this extraordinary ability to see thru a window into my, and others, lives?  Are you a stalker?  As for GF's?  I have several.

So you are as dishonest with your girlfriend as you are with us. You truly are a scumbag.

49 minutes ago, O_U812 said:
THEHILL.COM

Democrats are warning Republicans that they won’t keep waiting around for potential bipartisan deals, as congressional leaders face growing pressure to go-it-alone on their agenda.

The Democrats definition of a bi-partisan deal is Republicans rubber stamping every piece of legislation Democrats propose with no input from Republicans.:dodgy:

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

So you are as dishonest with your girlfriend as you are with us. You truly are a scumbag.

Shut the fuck up.  I have several GF's who know each other.  Like I have to explain shit to you.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, O_U812 said:

Right.  It doesn't affect privileged, white Republi-cunts.

What about privileged liberal progressive White losers like you? What's your excuse for living in your parents basement and mooching off them?

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

The Democrats definition of a bi-partisan deal is Republicans rubber stamping every piece of legislation Democrats propose with no input from Republicans.:dodgy:

You're a fucking idiot.

• Like 1

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

What about privileged liberal progressive White losers like you? What's your excuse for living in your parents basement and mooching off them?

SOS, different day.

• Like 1