US General Domestic Politics #17 Begins 05/21/21.

3 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

You have NO GAME.  Give it up.

Actually, the problem is that my game is too advanced for your simple mind. Better start posting stories from your propaganda blogs again since you have no worthwhile thoughts of your own.😏

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, O_U812 said:

Tell me, where did you get your Masters in human psychology?  Better yet, where did you pick up this extraordinary ability to see thru a window into my, and others, lives?  Are you a stalker?  As for GF's?  I have several.

Sounds like you are involved in a very deep and committed relationship with several women.:tongue: LMAO 

8 hours ago, O_U812 said:

Tell me, where did you get your Masters in human psychology?  Better yet, where did you pick up this extraordinary ability to see thru a window into my, and others, lives?  Are you a stalker?  As for GF's?  I have several.

Don't need a Masters in human psychology to see into your life. Your comments on this thread reveal how much of an asshole you are.

1 hour ago, O_U812 said:

However, he's beginning to get frustrated with the republican's unwillingness to work with Democrats.

A more accurate evaluation is that Democrats are unwilling to work with Republicans. It's Democrats' way or the highway. Democrats are just putting on a show for the news media pretending to be negotiating with Republicans in order to justify their go it alone in passing the legislation. Republicans should do nothing to help Democrats with their wasteful spending, so that when the spending results in adverse results for the economy the Democrats will get all the blame.

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

The Democrats definition of a bi-partisan deal is Republicans rubber stamping every piece of legislation Democrats propose with no input from Republicans.:dodgy:

you are an oppositeland traitorous dope.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

What about privileged liberal progressive White losers like you? What's your excuse for living in your parents basement and mooching off them?

what a fucking moron you are. no wonder qtrumplicans do nothing as that is what satisfies you. a steady diet of denying reality.

• Upvote 1