US General Domestic Politics #17 Begins 05/21/21.

13 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I see Joe Biden invited the George Floyd family to the White House. Wonder why he didn't invite the family of Jaslyn Adams?  On April 19, 2021 seven year old Jaslyn Adams was shot and killed while sitting in her parents' vehicle in the drive thru lane of a McDonalds restaurant in Chicago by a drive-by shooter.  In my opinion the family of an innocent seven year old girl is more deserving of a visit to the White House than is the family of a convicted criminal ( George Floyd).  Oh yeah, Jaslyn Adams was also African-American just like George Floyd.:dodgy:

How do you know he didn't?  How do you know if he called them?  You don't know - You speculate.  Oh, and is there ANYTHING besides Trump you don't fucking whine about?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

People in Uganda, probably. They use machetes to kill people over there. No registration required. It's just handy.

Me, if someone broke into my house in the dark of night to do me harm, I'd slip behind them and use my bread knife. It's just handy.

If you think I'd use my 12 gauge, you're out of your mind. I hate repairing drywall.

The deterrent that has helped me the most from burglary, home invasion, murder or rape in my house is that "I might have a gun, mo'fo."

Video surveillance is kinda cute too.

People who murder people are bad. They will use any means necessary to murder people. Murdering people is already illegal, but to some people the laws are irrelevant. They will use bombs, knives, missiles, arrows, scissors, poison or engineered biological weapons to kill people -- whatever is available. So relax. Bake your own bread. And keep your bread knife handy.

Per usual, you piss on what's happening here, right in front of you.  Pathetic.

• Like 1

Fuck this guy.  Stay in jail.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

A judge leveled a Donald Trump supporter who allegedly brought guns to Washington, D.C., and threatened to kill House Speaker Nancy Pelosi.Cleveland Meredith made threats against specific...

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

If in your view my being in opposition to Putin and his tyrannical government makes me a traitor, so be it. I don't profess loyalty to Russia like you do.

You're a traitor, and it has shit to do with Russia. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I saw a video of the gun running out of the building after shooting those people. Hope the police catch the gun and the courts prosecute it to the fullest extent of the law.

Right.....you hope the shooter gets away, and fuck the poor people who were violently massacred.  Without his gun, this doesn't happen.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

And you are accusing me of projection? All those beautiful Russian women and all you have is your hand for satisfaction?:tongue:

Yep.  You've hit a new level of stupid.

• Like 1