US General Domestic Politics #17 Begins 05/21/21.

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

And if one of the employees had a gun they could have stopped him. Also, the great liberal progressive state of California has some of the strictest gun laws in the country.

This isn't a fucking John Wayne movie.  It's reality, and if somebody you know steps behind you and plugs you behind the ear, what good did the gun on your hip do?  Think things thru before making a moron of yourself.

• Like 2

Yeah, Black person on Black person. Sorry you can't handle real facts, snowflake.

I love "real facts", but I never get any from you.  BTW, "real" and "fact" cancel each other out in a sentence.  It's one or the other brainfart.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, O_U812 said:

I love "real facts", but I never get any from you.  BTW, "real" and "fact" cancel each other out in a sentence.  It's one or the other brainfart.

That Black people kill other Black people at an alarmingly high rate in our inner cities is a "fact", and Democrats don't give a damn about the people being killed. 

That Black people kill other Black people at an alarmingly high rate in our inner cities is a "fact", and Democrats don't give a damn about the people being killed. 

Neither do you, as long as they're democrats.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

If in your view my being in opposition to Putin and his tyrannical government makes me a traitor, so be it. I don't profess loyalty to Russia like you do.

you are in opposition to reality.

• Upvote 1

And you are accusing me of projection? All those beautiful Russian women and all you have is your hand for satisfaction?:tongue:

so your hand accepted your apology? it's just as stupid as you are.

• Upvote 1

I saw a video of the gun running out of the building after shooting those people. Hope the police catch the gun and the courts prosecute it to the fullest extent of the law.

of course. defend the gun at all costs while forgetting about people's lives. you are a moron.

• Upvote 1

I see Joe Biden invited the George Floyd family to the White House. Wonder why he didn't invite the family of Jaslyn Adams?  On April 19, 2021 seven year old Jaslyn Adams was shot and killed while sitting in her parents' vehicle in the drive thru lane of a McDonalds restaurant in Chicago by a drive-by shooter.  In my opinion the family of an innocent seven year old girl is more deserving of a visit to the White House than is the family of a convicted criminal ( George Floyd).  Oh yeah, Jaslyn Adams was also African-American just like George Floyd.:dodgy:

you are sick. but don't worry. the qtrumplican healthcare plan including care for your mental illness will be released in a week or 2 or 3 or ..................................................never.

• Upvote 1