US General Domestic Politics #17 Begins 05/21/21.

7 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/business/article251574953.html

This is how we replaced lazy demon 😈crats 

if they are so lazy they wouldn't have that job to begin with. so they wouldn't be replaced. also qtrumplicans need jobs. but just keep denying & making shit up as you always do. we don't expect anything else from your brainwashed traitor worshipping self.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, golfer06 said:

so that is why you stick up for gun rights? so that all blacks eventually will shoot each other? why am i not surprised that a racist idiot such as yourself would like that.

No, I want innocent people, including innocent Black people, to be able to protect themselves from inner city gang bangers, since Democrats are limiting the police's ability to protect them.

12 hours ago, O_U812 said:

And...?

So, it's not Trump supporters and White supremacists like you claim who are killing Black people in our cities. The vast majority of Black people killed in our inner cities are killed by other Black people. But you and the news media don't care about those victims, you only care about the killings that promote your false narrative of wide spread violence by White people against Black people. That's why people like you, the news media, and Democrats do nothing to stop the violence in our cities. You just plain don't care about innocent, law abiding, hard working Black people. 

7 hours ago, golfer06 said:

just as you like it mr racist.

You are the real racist, little Russian agent. I want the violence in our cities to end, so that all races there can live in peace. Black people are the primary victims of inner city crime.  You and Democrats care nothing about ending the violence and crime.