US General Domestic Politics #17 Begins 05/21/21.

7 hours ago, golfer06 said:

earth to ridge. dems have been trying to reform gun laws & help inner cities for.....................................................forever while qtrumplicans do nothing.....................................EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gun reform laws are not the answer. Cities with the strictest gun laws have some of the highest crime rates. The violent culture of those cities needs to be changed. Almost all the people where I live own guns, but they don't kill each other.  Gun laws only work for people who obey laws. There are laws against murder, so why do those laws against murder not stop the killing? Anyone who is willing to break the law against murder will also break gun laws. 

7 hours ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell is determined to keep the Senate from getting anything done—and Democratic Sen. Joe Manchin is handing him leverage.Oh, Manchin is trying to pretend that's not...

Keep your fucking Russian ass out of American business, comrade asshole.

30 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

So, it's not Trump supporters and White supremacists like you claim who are killing Black people in our cities. The vast majority of Black people killed in our inner cities are killed by other Black people. But you and the news media don't care about those victims, you only care about the killings that promote your false narrative of wide spread violence by White people against Black people. That's why people like you, the news media, and Democrats do nothing to stop the violence in our cities. You just plain don't care about innocent, law abiding, hard working Black people. 

Did I ever say it was MAGAts killing blacks?  NO.  It's KKK and KKKops doing it.  Of course the sane media will cover that.  Look at the lynching in Louisiana.  They admittedly tried to cover up that murder.  It's not a fucking conspiracy Saggy.    

Also, democrats are constantly trying to pass safer gun laws, but YOUR QTrumplicans won't budge because the gun lobby fills their pockets with blood money.  Stop trying to school me - I will destroy you every single time.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Keep your fucking Russian ass out of American business, comrade asshole.

Fuck you Saggy.  Stop projecting your treasonous love of Trump to everybody else.  

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

No, I want innocent people, including innocent Black people, to be able to protect themselves from inner city gang bangers, since Democrats are limiting the police's ability to protect them.

You're a fucking liar.  We're trying to make it safer, but your Qtrumplican treason weasels keep blocking progress.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

You are the real racist, little Russian agent. I want the violence in our cities to end, so that all races there can live in peace. Black people are the primary victims of inner city crime.  You and Democrats care nothing about ending the violence and crime.

You're a racist, whether you think so or not.  

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

Did I ever say it was MAGAts killing blacks?  NO.  It's KKK and KKKops doing it.  Of course the sane media will cover that.  Look at the lynching in Louisiana.  They admittedly tried to cover up that murder.  It's not a fucking conspiracy Saggy.    

Also, democrats are constantly trying to pass safer gun laws, but YOUR QTrumplicans won't budge because the gun lobby fills their pockets with blood money.  Stop trying to school me - I will destroy you every single time.

Gun laws are not the answer. Criminals don't obey laws. All more gun laws will do is take guns away of from law abiding people. Something needs to be done about the culture of inner city violence, and police need to be allowed to do their job.

42 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

You're a racist, whether you think so or not.  

Why? Because I don't think the way you do. People are people. It is you that judges people by the color of their skin, not me. It is liberal progressive Democrats like you who have caused the current race divide in this country.

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

You're a fucking liar.  We're trying to make it safer, but your Qtrumplican treason weasels keep blocking progress.

Democrats have run most of our major cities for 50 or more years and have failed miserably in curbing crime in those cities. Your solutions don't work.  Rudy Giuliani cleaned up New York City and succeeding Democrat mayors have again turned the city into a crime infested cesspool.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

Sometimes cultural change takes generations or even centuries; sometimes it happens in the seeming blink of the eye. America's bad cops — and their enablers — are having their Harvey Weinstein...

And when are ANTIFA, BLM, and evil liberal progressives like you going to have their Harvey Weinstein  moment?