US General Domestic Politics #17 Begins 05/21/21.

4 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Gun laws are not the answer. Criminals don't obey laws. All more gun laws will do is take guns away of from law abiding people. Something needs to be done about the culture of inner city violence, and police need to be allowed to do their job.

Gun laws have never ever proposed to take guns away from law-abiding citizens.  That's a republican "I want votes" talking point.  Inner-city violence is only a part of it.  90% of police are good people doing their jobs, but they're badly overwhelmed.

• Like 1

And when are ANTIFA, BLM, and evil liberal progressives like you going to have their Harvey Weinstein  moment?

We're not evil, we're smart.....and to you thugs, that means evil.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Why? Because I don't think the way you do. People are people. It is you that judges people by the color of their skin, not me. It is liberal progressive Democrats like you who have caused the current race divide in this country.

Projecting again.  You're the one mentioning skin color on here.  Don't lay your racist shit on me.

• Like 1

Democrats have run most of our major cities for 50 or more years and have failed miserably in curbing crime in those cities. Your solutions don't work.  Rudy Giuliani cleaned up New York City and succeeding Democrat mayors have again turned the city into a crime infested cesspool.

Better check your facts asshole.  

WWW.GOTHAMGAZETTE.COM

Rudy Giuliani at City Hall (photo: Kristen Artz/Mayor's office) Former Mayor Rudy Giuliani launched an attack on Mayor de Blasio, blaming him for rising crime and crowing about how safe...

• Like 1

Disability?  Doesn't look disabled to me.  

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

A Proud Boys member seen wielding an ax handle during the U.S. Capitol insurrection wants to be released from jail so his disability payments aren't discontinued.William Chrestman's attorney filed...

Released by a Trump appointed judge.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

The quirkiest particulars about accused Capitol rioter Kenneth Joseph Owen Thomas are that he calls himself Pi Annon and was interviewed on an Ohio TV news station bragging about a...

• Like 1

They won't because they were in on it.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Four former secretaries of the Department of Homeland security have released a joint statement demanding Republicans "put politics aside" and back a 9/11-style commission to investigate...

• Like 1