Political correctness.

Guest Pirate

I feel sorry for the defenseless kids in the public schools that are force to sing songs that supports this age old scam of the left. 

They have been at this now since the late sixties, and one of their crack pot scientist back then said that the earth would come to an end in about seventeen years because of this global warming.  That means the world ended in 1986.     

But now you have the latest scandal from the Democrats, and most notably the Clintons, as they have received 31.3 million dollars for their support by the Russians in letting them acquire 21 % of all our uranium. 

Once again the Democrats have proven themselves to be nothing more than a bunch of corrupt traitors.  The founding fathers of this country would have had them all hanged for treason, if they would have been around back then. 

And I for one am sickened by it all, and do not feel that the United States of America will survive for too much longer, given the way the Democrats have been allowed to succeed in the destruction of our country.

They have planned this countries demise every step of the way through their influence in our schools, including our Universities, as well as through their propaganda machine, Hollywood and the liberal media.

The question is,.. When will the Republicans, if we should win the presidency, and thereby then will control the congress, and the senate, as well as the white house,.. When will they start to plan for the future, in dismantling and neutralizing all of the mechanisms that the Democrats have been using over the past 60 years to brain wash and control the doleful ignorant in this country? 

When will they find the guts to fight back?  It's a rhetorical question that I don't see ever happening.

Get elected president,.. Oh boy!  Do a waltz or two on inaugural night,.. Wow!, isn't this fun!

And just think, I have the support of both houses too,.. Oh lucky me!  Now what shall I do first?

I know,.. I think I'll show my magnanimity by reaching out across the isle to all of those treasonous pigs in the Democrat party for some of that good ole by-partisanshit!  That way the liberal press won't pick on me so much.    (And no, I didn't miss-spell by-partisanshit) 

Fucking cowards!  That's why I'm not very optimistic concerning the longevity of our 'once' great country. 

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need to push back, and hard, if you want to still be able to call this country America. 

If I were thirty five, and sitting on a mountain of money, I'd do something to wake this country up!

Duke university now plays the Islamic call to prayer over their PA system every Friday at one o'clock.

Apparently they're not one bit concerned over a number of parents who do not want their little Johnny or Sally to have to listen to that crap. 

For Christ sake!  It was a Christian university founded by the Quakers!

And now we have this other liberal university banning in effect freedom of speech to appease this Muslim sympathizer.  And yet, over half of what these universities receive in the way of money comes from the federal government, ie, the tax payers!

Make no mistake of it,.. It is the liberals that are the enemy, both here, and abroad.

I left a story here a long time back that is one hundred percent true, to where I in effect told this Muslim man that I used his Koran as toilet paper.

The story is funny as hell, but I'm not going to repeat it all because I'm not in the mood to type out all those words.

But after this Muslim tapped on this paper back copy of the Koran that he had placed on the corner of my desk and said..

"You know______ (My name)..  You really ought to try this."  I then looked at him and said,..

"You know what, I did,.. But I found Charmin to be much softer."

That fucker got flush in the face and left that car dealership in a huff. 

When my manager asked me what that was all about, I told him he was asking for directions to Mecca, and I told him where to go.  He laughed,.. He wasn't partial to them either.