Political correctness.

Guest Pirate

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trying to get a Muslim to follow your laws is like trying to train an ant.

Get lost Aubrey, Your neither intelligent, nor witty.  And it's because of imbeciles like you that these countries are beginning to lose their own identities.

"Mate you're projecting your insecurities onto me as your last mess of a post makes very clear. It's plain that everything you write is how you feel about yourself, talk to a professional Woody because I don't give a shit about you mate, this isn't a place to get help buddy."

You are insecure Aubrey.  You sorely need and seek the approval of others, but seldom receive it. 

I know,.. Why don't you go join some liberal book club somewhere, and you can tell them how John Steinbeck just leaves you with goose bumps.    Maybe you can even make a friend there. 

And I noticed that your repeating yourself word for word within your dribble.  Is your superior intellect starting to fail you again?    Shall we just accept the fact that you have nothing new to say?

You are insecure Aubrey.  You sorely need and seek the approval of others, but seldom receive it.

"Mate you're projecting your insecurities onto me as your last mess of a post makes very clear. It's plain that everything you write is how you feel about yourself, talk to a professional Woody because I don't give a shit about you mate, this isn't a place to get help buddy."

Go away pest.  People see you for what you really are.

Quote:

Angela Merkel said that Germans have failed to grasp how Muslim immigration has transformed their country and will have to come to terms with more mosques than churches throughout the countryside, according to the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung daily.

“Our country is going to carry on changing, and integration is also a task for the society taking up the task of dealing with immigrants,” Ms. Merkel told the daily newspaper. “For years we’ve been deceiving ourselves about this. Mosques, for example, are going to be a more prominent part of our cities than they were before.” Merkel’s remarks represent the first official acknowledgement that Germany, like other European countries, is destined to become a stronghold of Islam. She has admitted that the country will soon become a stronghold.

Now lots of people are going to say here we go again, another uneducated racist, spreading hate and fear amongst the German people, fuelling the racists and bigots that support her views.

But, for those that don’t know her, the significance being that Angela Merkal is the German Chancellor. Now correct me if I'm wrong, but that’s the equivalent of the British or Australian Prime Minister, the elected, sorry, re-elected leader of the country.

And that from one of the most powerful and influential member countries of Europe. Who could have guessed it.

The full translated quote:

http://www.unaoc.org/ibis/2010/11/01/merkel-on-mosques-in-germany/

Chancellor Angela Merkel pointed out in an interview with the “Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung” that integration was an important task for German people facing immigration. Germans need to accept that immigration is changing the character of the country. Indeed, “mosques will be a more prominent part of [the] urban landscape than before.” Merkel reminded that the German constitution guarantees freedom of religion. Respect and tolerance can only be guaranteed if laws and all articles of the constitution are respected.

The University of Osnabrueck has launched a program that goes in this direction: training Muslim spiritual leaders to help Muslim communities to integrate.

It's quite easy to pick bits out of translated reports then add a bit of guff in the way you do Ozi that I'm sure gets people like Woody hard but she is in fact saying that Muslim people are required to follow the laws of Germany if they wish to be tolerated.

I love the fact that you have to explain to your cretins who Angela Merkel is and you feel the need to explain that the title of Chancellor means that she performs a similar function to Prime Ministers in our respective countries. That's what I'm talking about right there, fucking beautiful, thanks.

As usual, you have chosen to ignore the focus of the quote, Merkel's quote, not what the University is or isn't doing because that's not part of her quote.  It's got nothing to do with teaching muslims to intergrate which, by the way, has never occurred anywhere else.

The focus of Merkel's statement is that Germany will, not may, but will become an Islamic stronghold. An Islamic stronghold means Sharia Law. The only integration going on there will be the non-muslims game enough to stay on, if the Islamic state will let them live.

And there are many people who read these posts so not all will necessarily know who Merkel is. And I didn't say she performs a similar function, I was confirming that she is equivalent. Are you suggesting she's not?

The focus of the single sentence you picked out is what you want it to be. When taken with the wider report of her speech the truth is self-evident.

Funnily enough, I'm going to Berlin for a stag-do weekend tomorrow.  I'll keep a running count on the number of burqas being worn by Causcasian German women and the number of mosques. I'll listen out for the regular call to prayers and I'll look for any signs that Islam is ripping apart German society.  You know nothing but what you want to believe Ozi - especially about Germany, the thought that strong German society and their way of life could ever be seriously put under threat from outside influences is laughable.

Germany leads the world in many social initiatives, putting real power in the hands of the ordinary people and workers. For example the relations between their trade unions and industry are pretty much perfect.  For another example they have just made university level education free for everyone. It is one of the fairest and most tolerant and because of that most successful nations and economies in the world.

You live very far away from Europe and your sources just serve your confirmation bias that the world is against you. I'd stick to giving us reports from your part of the planet if I were you.  I hear Holden has shut down or is thinking about shutting down right?  That'll be because of the Muslims too yeah?

Please don't tell me anything about Holden, I'm not interested.

The focus of the single sentence you picked out is what you want it to be. When taken with the wider report of her speech the truth is self-evident.

Funnily enough, I'm going to Berlin for a stag-do weekend tomorrow.  I'll keep a running count on the number of burqas being worn by Causcasian German women and the number of mosques. I'll listen out for the regular call to prayers and I'll look for any signs that Islam is ripping apart German society.  You know nothing but what you want to believe Ozi - especially about Germany, the thought that strong German society and their way of life could ever be seriously put under threat from outside influences is laughable.

Germany leads the world in many social initiatives, putting real power in the hands of the ordinary people and workers. For example the relations between their trade unions and industry are pretty much perfect.  For another example they have just made university level education free for everyone. It is one of the fairest and most tolerant and because of that most successful nations and economies in the world.

You live very far away from Europe and your sources just serve your confirmation bias that the world is against you. I'd stick to giving us reports from your part of the planet if I were you.  I hear Holden has shut down or is thinking about shutting down right?  That'll be because of the Muslims too yeah?

Please don't tell me anything about Holden, I'm not interested.

Chancellor Angela Merkel has said bluntly that Germany has failed to integrate large immigrant communities. The complaint is that most Turks and Muslims who came to Germany in the 1960s to jumpstart the German economy after World War II have not integrated into German society. They kept their language, religion and most of their cultural habits. Instead of blending in, they created their own parallel societies.

Aubrey, Bulgachica or whatever you call yourself, you have finally cracked. You are now not only an expert on the middle east, you now claim to know more about Germany than the German Chancellor?

Outside influences? The complaint is about the muslims' inside influences.

WTF?

WTF indeed mate. That Merkel says some ethnic minorities have not integrated well is an issue that she and the German government are tackling - in this limited speech that you are insisting on arguing over she even highlights one of the methods, which is education.  That is a long way from your imagined hordes of Immortals breaking down the doors of the Reichstag and poor German people fighting for their way of life.

This hasn't gone well for you either so tee up your next soundbite or fascist media spin job and I'll shoot that one down too.

The fact is you're a tool, an unpaid and unrecognised mouthpiece for a system that doesn't work.  That system needs continual war to keep the people who own that system rich and in power.  They need support of blinkered people like yourself to back them or they'll run the risk revolution in their own power base.  They use the media to do this, you are controlled. There is a better way, I'm not going to tell you what that is, find out for yourself.  You won't find it on a website about consenting voyeurism.