Political correctness.

Guest Pirate

You really need to grow up Aubrey.  I mean seriously now, referring to Pepe' as Pee Pee?  And then spouting off about how everyone is beautiful inside?  Do you realize just how juvenile that statement truly is? 

So throughout the span of history no one according to you was ever shown as someone who was vile or evil,.. Just beautiful?    Typical liberal bilge.

Well, there are a lot of beautiful people in our prison systems, that surely must wish that someone such as you were sitting on their parole board.   

And for the record,.. So long as Karen, and Ozi, and Pirate all have their guns pointing in the same direction as I do, I couldn't care less if they are one and the same or The Three Musketeers, for all it matters to me.     

So try not to worry yourself too much over who they might be, and instead just focus on your own lack of maturity. 

I mean, doesn't Sesame Street or Barney have a forum you can log on to?  I'm sure you would sit much more comfortably around in that circle.  Hell, you might even make a new friend there. 

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You really need to grow up Aubrey.  I mean seriously now, referring to Pepe' as Pee Pee?  And then spouting off about how everyone is beautiful inside?  Do you realize just how juvenile that statement truly is? 

So throughout the span of history no one according to you was ever shown as someone who was vile or evil,.. Just beautiful?    Typical liberal bilge.

Well, there are a lot of beautiful people in our prison systems, that surely must wish that someone such as you were sitting on their parole board.   

And for the record,.. So long as Karen, and Ozi, and Pirate all have their guns pointing in the same direction as I do, I couldn't care less if they are one and the same or The Three Musketeers, for all it matters to me.     

So try not to worry yourself too much over who they might be, and instead just focus on your own lack of maturity. 

I mean, doesn't Sesame Street or Barney have a forum you can log on to?  I'm sure you would sit much more comfortably around in that circle.  Hell, you might even make a new friend there.

Okay.  Enough is enough.  I call truce on Aubrey-ragging.  Let's try to focus on the content of the posts rather than on the personalities of the posters.  Why?  Because every day there are new events to discuss, but hurling insults at each other (fun as that may be) is, by its very nature, repetitive and boring.

Here.  I'll start:  Mr. Aubrey, I apologize if any of my tasteless insults offended you.  It was my goal to confront you using tit for tat, goose/gander sort of stuff which, we all recognize, is sort of easy and not terribly productive.  Thus, I propose that we make an effort to address the content of each other's points of view instead of insulting our fellow participants.  Right, right? 

Just reeling you punks in :D

Aubrey, I was wondering how long it would take for you to finally crawl out from under your rock.

KarenOziPirate? If you are going to make outlandish comments, or even rational theories, you need to do some research. Karen (male or female who cares) and I function in two different time zones, look at the stats on CC. One of us, whoever the ONE is, would need to be accessing CC 24/7.

As for pirate, who doesn't post any more, fuck you. You criticise him and others for their service, for their interest in the military, for their support of vets? I may have met pirate, I may even have served with him, Australia has a small Army, but having read his posts and assessed what and where he's been, I may not know him as a man, but I do know him as a brother. But of course, that's something scum like you wouldn't understand.

Pirate has most likely seen service overseas, a decorated soldier. What fucking right do you have to criticise him? You really do think words like Courage, Initiative, Respect, Teamwork are just in the movies don't you. They are the core values of the Australian Army, any army for that matter, no matter what side you are on. I have more respect for a man that points a gun at me than a piece of scum like you that would be protesting and preaching peace and harmony while your country was under attack. You'd be one of the scum spitting on the vets when they returned from war.

If you don't like what you read in Old Dudes or wherever these posts are going, then take your own advice and don't, stay away, just focus on the tits and arse comments in the other threads.

Okay.  Enough is enough.  I call truce on Aubrey-ragging.  Let's try to focus on the content of the posts rather than on the personalities of the posters.  Why?  Because every day there are new events to discuss, but hurling insults at each other (fun as that may be) is, by its very nature, repetitive and boring.

Here.  I'll start:  Mr. Aubrey, I apologize if any of my tasteless insults offended you.  It was my goal to confront you using tit for tat, goose/gander sort of stuff which, we all recognize, is sort of easy and not terribly productive.  Thus, I propose that we make an effort to address the content of each other's points of view instead of insulting our fellow participants.  Right, right?

Wrong.

Wrong.

Hahahaha.  Yeah, you're right.  It was a bad idea.  Full speed ahead then.

Wrong.

Hahahaha.  Yeah, you're right.  It was a bad idea.  Full speed ahead then.

Sorry Karen, but one of has to go, so it might as well be me.

See I fucked up, we are apparently both logged on together and that just can't do, who knows what we/I/you might conjure up together/alone. Shit now I'm confused.

I'm outa here. See you all later during my allocated time slot.

I understand.  I'm sure that we can work it out so we don't keep being the same person.  Maybe we should ask advice from the big ISIS fan.  You know, that guy with all the screaming kidnapped boys chained in his basement.  Nah. let's not. It would only make him angry.  And when he gets angry, he hurts the boys all that much more.

I understand.  I'm sure that we can work it out so we don't keep being the same person.  Maybe we should ask advice from the big ISIS fan.  You know, that guy with all the screaming kidnapped boys chained in his basement.  Nah. let's not. It would only make him angry.  And when he gets angry, he hurts the boys all that much more.

Ozi_Karen.jpg

Not sure about me, but you're half looks pretty sexy!