Political correctness.

Guest Pirate

Just reeling you punks in :D

Aubrey, I was wondering how long it would take for you to finally crawl out from under your rock.

As for pirate, who doesn't post any more, fuck you. You criticise him and others for their service, for their interest in the military, for their support of vets? I may have met pirate, I may even have served with him, Australia has a small Army, but having read his posts and assessed what and where he's been, I may not know him as a man, but I do know him as a brother. But of course, that's something scum like you wouldn't understand.

Pirate has most likely seen service overseas, a decorated soldier.

I was going to take the advice of whoever it was and not click on any of these Old Scared White Gender Bending Dudes posts but hey KarenOziPirate you got me.

So from the above you are actually now trying to make people believe that you aren't Pirate.  OK, fair enough, I was right, you definitely have a multiple personality disorder - OR - you talk so much shit that you need another 2 separate avatars to back your own points up with, either way it's sad and undermines everything you have ever posted and will post in future.

Well done for staying up late/getting up early so you can post as KarenKraft and have a live conversation with yourself, that's exactly the sort of initiative we need to combat religious extremism.  Damn, I can see I'm dealing with a pro here boys.  To be honest this whole issue of yours really calls into question whether you served in the military at all and it calls into question whether you are being hypocritical when you call me a liar. Shit man, you need to be asking yourself who you really are - it's not called compromise Woody, it's called schizophrenia.

I've never protested peace and harmony Princess, nor have I said anything anti the men and women that serve in the armed forces.  In so many words I have simply stated (as you and your multiple personalities are demonstrating) that you are a scared old man, confused and hateful towards a world you no longer understand and indeed are no longer relevant to.

As to the question asked about are the real causes and what my solution would be - there's no chance in hell I'm going to engage with a bunch of retards and their narrow world view on any level except scorn by treating your Fascism with the contempt it deserves. I can keep this going indefinitely, I genuinely find the replies from you and your multiple personalities, as well as Woody's spastic rants, funny so please carry on substituting my name into unfunny jokes, please carry on making stuff up about me and please just be yourselfselves - you no hope gimp.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aubrey, I was wondering how long it would take for you to finally crawl out from under your rock.

As for pirate, who doesn't post any more, fuck you. You criticise him and others for their service, for their interest in the military, for their support of vets? I may have met pirate, I may even have served with him, Australia has a small Army, but having read his posts and assessed what and where he's been, I may not know him as a man, but I do know him as a brother. But of course, that's something scum like you wouldn't understand.

I was going to take the advice of whoever it was and not click on any of these Old Scared White Gender Bending Dudes posts but hey KarenOziPirate you got me.

So from the above you are actually now trying to make people believe that you aren't Pirate.  OK, fair enough, I was right, you definitely have a multiple personality disorder - OR - you talk so much shit that you need another 2 separate avatars to back your own points up with, either way it's sad and undermies everything you have ever posted and will post in future.

Well done for staying up late/getting up early so you can post as KarenKraft and have a live conversation with yourself, that's exactly the sort of initiative we need to combat religious extremism.  Damn, I can see I'm dealing with a pro here boys.  To be honest this whole issue of yours really calls into question whether you served in the military at all and it calls into question whether you are being hypocritical when you call me a liar. Shit man, you need to be asking yourself who you really are - it's not called compromise Woody, it's called schizophrenia.

I've never protested peace and harmony Princess, nor have I said anything anti the men and women that serve in the armed forces.  In so many words I have simply stated (as you and your multiple personalities are demonstrating) that you are a scared old man, confused and hateful towards a world you no longer understand and indeed are no longer relevant to.

As to the question asked about are the real causes and what my solution would be - there's no chance in hell I'm going to engage with a bunch of retards and their narrow world view on any level except scorn by treating your Fascism with the contempt it deserves. I can keep this going indefinitely, I genuinely find the replies from you and your multiple personalities, as well as Woody's spastic rants, funny so please carry on substituting my name into unfunny jokes, please carry on making stuff up about me and please just be yourselfselves - you no hope gimp.

Mate, have you forgotten your medication again?

So from the above you are actually now trying to make people believe that you aren't Pirate.  OK, fair enough, I was right, you definitely have a multiple personality disorder - OR - you talk so much shit that you need another 2 separate avatars to back your own points up with, either way it's sad and undermies everything you have ever posted and will post in future.

Mate, have you forgotten your medication again?

Touche KarenOziPirate.  You got me there with your "powerful political argument".  You're like the Aristotle of the keyboard warrior world.

Aubrey,.. Your so transparent.  You will drop in names such as Aristotle, and in the past you once used Socrates, in the hopes that some of us here will think that you are learned. But instead of coming off as someone who is intelligent, you just come off as someone who is desperate.  Someone who is lost within themselves, and is having a hard time getting others to recognize them or pay them any respect.

You'll get no respect from me little boy.  Now run along and go play quietly somewhere else.

And,.. "Keyboard warrior world?"    Really Aubrey, Don't you think it's time for you to grow up.

Aubrey,.. Your so transparent.  You will drop in names such as Aristotle, and in the past you once used Socrates, in the hopes that some of us here will think that you are learned. But instead of coming off as someone who is intelligent, you just come off as someone who is desperate.  Someone who is lost within themselves, and is having a hard time getting others to recognize them or pay them any respect.

You'll get no respect from me little boy.  Now run along and go play quietly somewhere else.

And,.. "Keyboard warrior world?"    Really Aubrey, Don't you think it's time for you to grow up.

Yeah! Fuck me and the way I use words with more than 4 syllables and the basic knowledge I've displayed of Ancient Greek philosophy! Who the fuck do I think I am with my book smarts and liberal attitude?! If there's one thing this planet doesn't need it's people like me being all intelligent and shit and not giving in to ancient tribal fears.  Your write, I'm aint real smart or edicated ah jus pretends to be so you sleazy old coots will except me in your nasty lil hate club, pleas like me Mr Woody, I hates all them Rabians too!

I JUST WANT YOU TO LOVE ME WOODY, YOU'RE SUCH A GOOD ROLE MODEL, TEACH ME TO HATE PEOPLE WHO ARE DIFFERENT FROM US WITH SUCH MISGUIDED PASSION. WHY WON'T YOU LOVE MEEEEEEEEEE???

Twat.

Your one of those that feels that they have to re-quote every single comment before you go ahead and add your little dribble to it.    That tells me that you have a very limited attention span.  And by the nature of your childish babblings, it also reaffirms that you are in desperate need of some attention.

In that regards, you really do come across as just a little boy.  But I can only give you so much, as I have something that is far more important now that is pressing upon me, and I may not be here for all that much longer. 

So, I'll do what I can while I can, but you may need to seek out some other adults around here pretty soon to baby sit you for a while.   

Now be a good boy, and just try to think of happy thoughts in the mean time.   

Oh brother, You truly are pathetic.  Don't you see how ridiculous you come off every time you try to act as if you are intellectually superior by stating such juvenile things as,.. That was Latin, not Greek.

When I call you a child or a boy, I'm not just saying it to be cute with you.  You are in fact just that, and it is no longer something sort of sweet or amusing to anyone who is truly knowledgeable about things.

So stop being so obnoxious around us adults, and grow up.   

Remember Aubrey,.. "Happy, happy"