Political correctness.

Guest Pirate

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rules of Engagement, seen by some as another piece of political correctness gone wrong, is an important guideline for those that have to abide by it, in real life, especially when we are fighting a different war, a different type of enemy, sometimes street by street, house by house.

Ten questions I put to my new guys after they've gone all gung-ho, with the most common answers:

1. Have you ever shot a kid?                    Of course not.

2. Have you ever shot a woman?              No.

3. Have you ever shot an old man?          No, never

4. Have you ever shot anyone?                Not really

5. Have you ever shot AT anyone?          Well, actually no.

6. Have you ever been shot?                    Fuck no

7. Have you ever been shot AT?              Not really, I guess not

8. Could you shoot someone?                  Shit yeah

9. Shoot an old man or woman?              Yeah, maybe

10.How about a kid?                                Well I guess, fuck no

Easy isn't it, even with all the training.

Rules of Engagement, seen by some as another piece of political correctness gone wrong, is an important guideline for those that have to abide by it, in real life, especially when we are fighting a different war, a different type of enemy, sometimes street by street, house by house.

Ten questions I put to my new guys after they've gone all gung-ho, with the most common answers:

1. Have you ever shot a kid?                    Of course not.

2. Have you ever shot a woman?              No.

3. Have you ever shot an old man?          No, never

4. Have you ever shot anyone?                Not really

5. Have you ever shot AT anyone?          Well, actually no.

6. Have you ever been shot?                    Fuck no

7. Have you ever been shot AT?              Not really, I guess not

8. Could you shoot someone?                  Shit yeah

9. Shoot an old man or woman?              Yeah, maybe

10.How about a kid?                                Well I guess, fuck no

Easy isn't it, even with all the training.

Not to be more dense than usual, but today for some reason I must not be firing on all cylinders. 

I have no idea what you are saying in this post.  Sorry.

Questions that would be asked of a new Military inductee and after they have been a noob for a while to see if their mindset changes. Basic training is more a mindgame than anything else. That's how they know who to choose for certain positions/mission. Sort of separating the one that have balls and the ones lacking them.

• 1 month later...

The Australian Government has just weakened our country more than any enemy has been able to do in the past. They have told the government of the largest muslim population in the world that our politician are already on their hands and knees ready to take it up the arse.

If you go to Bali in Indonesia, signs at the airport make it very clear, if you get caught with drugs you could face the death penalty. Two Australians, Myuran Sukumaran and Andrew Chan (good solid Australian names) were caught with drugs, found guilty and despite 10 years of appeals, are about to be shot.

Our Government has begged, threatened, even held candle lit overnight vigils, praying for the Indonesian Government to show leniency and not put them to death, pandering to the vocal minority. And yes, that WAS the politician at the overnight vigil.

We are now threatening the relationship with, not only the largest and not too friendly muslim country, but potentially a huge trading partner, for the sake of two convicted drug smugglers.  We have shown that our government is not prepared to accept Indonesia's sovereignty and right to implement the death penalty and by begging for their lives to appease a minority group, shown we are easily manipulated.

The Australian Government has just weakened our country more than any enemy has been able to do in the past. They have told the government of the largest muslim population in the world that our politician are already on their hands and knees ready to take it up the arse.

If you go to Bali in Indonesia, signs at the airport make it very clear, if you get caught with drugs you could face the death penalty. Two Australians, Myuran Sukumaran and Andrew Chan (good solid Australian names) were caught with drugs, found guilty and despite 10 years of appeals, are about to be shot.

Our Government has begged, threatened, even held candle lit overnight vigils, praying for the Indonesian Government to show leniency and not put them to death, pandering to the vocal minority. And yes, that WAS the politician at the overnight vigil.

We are now threatening the relationship with, not only the largest and not too friendly muslim country, but potentially a huge trading partner, for the sake of two convicted drug smugglers.  We have shown that our government is not prepared to accept Indonesia's sovereignty and right to implement the death penalty and by begging for their lives to appease a minority group, shown we are easily manipulated.

I think we must discuss this issue on crime and punishment basics, it is not related to Muslim or non Muslim countries. It is related to self country laws. crimes have to be punished whoever make the crime. even Muslims got punished in Indonesia or any other Muslims or Non-Muslim country.

Again crimes don't belong to religion.

I think we must discuss this issue on crime and punishment basics, it is not related to Muslim or non Muslim countries. It is related to self country laws. crimes have to be punished whoever make the crime. even Muslims got punished in Indonesia or any other Muslims or Non-Muslim country.

I did not start a discussion about crime and punishment. The post was about one issue, two Australians in an Indonesian jail about to be executed and our relationship with a large not so friendly muslim country. Read the post. And some crimes do belong to some religions, the muslims being the fucking worst.

Honour_Killing.jpg

I did not start a discussion about crime and punishment. The post was about one issue, two Australians in an Indonesian jail about to be executed and our relationship with a large not so friendly muslim country. Read the post. And some crimes do belong to some religions, the muslims being the fucking worst.

Honour_Killing.jpg

All muslims are not terrorist, but all terrorist are muslim !!!!