Leora & Malia - Home Activities #3

patou

37 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

With Leora, difficult yet perhaps eventually predictable. LB called her last night at the usual time, but it clearly wasn't that good, she didn't want to even speak when he rang, you could see. Yet had been her usual excited self with his messages earlier so he must have pissed her off once again. She had a happy call to Paul very early this morning, but then was serious on the texts she sent a bit later, and you could see she couldn't settle, it was bugging her. So who knows, with Malia out, she may stop in or if she does go, could see one of the girls instead. But eventually (soon enough of course) she'll be with him again.

La mia idea è che lui ormai sia una specie di Jolly da tirare fuori in caso che Paul non si faccia più sentire.

1 minute ago, patou said:

Leora va sortir soit elle va rejoindre ses copines et rentre se soir tard ou elle va rejoindre son lover boy et rentre demain ?

No, credo che in ogni caso ritorni stasera. Sia se esce con le amiche o con LB.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
55 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

My idea is that he is now some kind of Jolly to pull out in case Paul doesn't come back.

✔️ Exactly.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
12 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

No, I think he'll be back tonight anyway. Whether she goes out with friends or with LB.

She'll be back in an hour, 2 hours by the looks of it i'm sure.

On a much lighter, more positive note, it did make me laugh at the irony of what you wrote last night Brokk, before it even happened, about them 'Getting the taste of it".....!🤩

8 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

She'll be back in an hour, 2 hours by the looks of it i'm sure.

On a much lighter, more positive note, it did make me laugh at the irony of what you wrote last night Brokk, before it even happened, about them 'Getting the taste of it".....!🤩

Beh sì Leora ha decisamente preso gusto visto che si è leccata le dita 😄

Amo pensare che Leora abbia letto il mio commento 😍😆

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Well yeah Leora definitely got a taste of it as she licked her fingers 😄

The thing is, no one can argue against the emotions or feeling they get from this now, simply from things like that - That isn't put on, that's losing yourself in the moment. Those are the parts that are not 'Show' related at all. That's real.

There is a possibility that the woman known as Leora may be continuing to welcome and accept some forms of flattery from someone she has met and known there for awhile now, and at times may have regarded some of the forms of flattery as some ways of solace or comfort at times when she may have felt down some emotionally or disappointed or discouraged about other matters in her life.

Perhaps such a possible explanation may not be as confusing (🤯) to others who apparently must not understand or comprehend some extended forms or explanations of basic english grammer as were a prior explanation of commentary before editing. 😏

• Confused 2