MOSAIC

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

This girl must be related to Alina!

I really don't think they are related.  They do not share the Mongolian features that Alina has.  I think she is just a girlfriend.

They are very friendly!

This is really quite remarkable...that they would be in the bathroom together while the girlfriend is bathing.  A month or so ago, this would never have happened.  Perhaps there is hope that they will both be naked at the same time.

I like thick and chunky girls ... Like Campbell's Chunky Soup, lol  :P

If you like chunky girls, then you should look in past posts for the videos I've posted of Alina's other girlfriend...the one I affectionately call the "Fat Chick".  She often bathes while visiting Alina as well.

That reminds me, I think it was before the new year, Alina, and this girl and the girl in fat babheira were all naked and drink. Anton and another guy playing in the kitchen!

It was right around New Years that I saw Alina, the fat chick and another girl (not this one) who I think is Alina's sister all take a bath together.  It was quite a sight.  The bathroom was lit by candlelight, they had their drinks and all three crowded into the tub.  The fat chick made it a tight squeeze for all of them.

Unfortunately, no hanky-panky occurred.

That reminds me, I think it was before the new year, Alina, and this girl and the girl in fat babheira were all naked and drink. Anton and another guy playing in the kitchen!

It was right around New Years that I saw Alina, the fat chick and another girl (not this one) who I think is Alina's sister all take a bath together.  It was quite a sight.  The bathroom was lit by candlelight, they had their drinks and all three crowded into the tub.  The fat chick made it a tight squeeze for all of them.

Unfortunately, no hanky-panky occurred.

Lol @ "The fat chick made it a tight squeeze for all of them" ... Damn, lol ;D