MOSAIC

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grammar Police are not allowed here. If you cannot refrain yourself on criticizing translations, you should contact Google. Or better yet, just move on.

I couldn't have said it better myself trick  ;)  Not everyone speaks or writes perfect English here.  Remember, we have people on this forum from all parts of the world.  If you can at least understand the "context" of what someone is saying, that's good enough.  Now run along and play nice kiddies, lol  ;D

Grammar Police are not allowed here. If you cannot refrain yourself on criticizing translations, you should contact Google. Or better yet, just move on.

I couldn't have said it better myself trick  ;)  Not everyone speaks or writes perfect English here.  Remember, we have people on this forum from all parts of the world.  If you can at least understand the "context" of what someone is saying, that's good enough.  Now run along and play nice kiddies, lol  ;D

Calang That's it, we're here for fun!

So you don't want to learn anything to have more fun? ::)

So you don't want to learn anything to have more fun? ::)

LOL