Nastya & Zheka - Aka Nora & Kiko - Split 3

Guest sergio

Nora & Kiko without electric power, do not know how long the batteries will support the cameras!

I kept hearing a bleeping sound like a battery warning and now I can't view them anymore ..

they maybe already have the new energy bill implied so they might have to wait until it's windy before they get power from the wind turbines (sarcastic) ;D

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nora & Kiko without electric power, do not know how long the batteries will support the cameras!

I kept hearing a bleeping sound like a battery warning and now I can't view them anymore ..

they maybe already have the new energy bill implied so they might have to wait until it's windy before they get power from the wind turbines (sarcastic) ;D

Seeing the weather in Barcelona, the wind speed is 11 km / h, seems weak!

Guest guest

if they got no power - how do they send the images to the server i wonder?

I sent an email to rlc complaining that the apartment has no view of Nora & Kiko, here is the answer!

Hello,

We apologize for the inconvenience.

There is temporary problems with electricity in 'Nora and Kiko' apartment.

Guest LezVoyeur

OMG how can he resist here?!?!?!  :-* :-* :-* :-*

(The image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Guest heyBale

While spying on kiko on his computer... I tracked down the page he went to and found our princess nora out doing some schmoozing and being interviewed for an event planning company.

(Posting information about former and present tenants life outside of RLC is Prohibited. This Link has been removed) .

scroll down the page and you should see her on the right hand side of the page.

its a ======= video.

mui calente