Nastya & Zheka - Aka Nora & Kiko - Split 3

Guest sergio

You guys are unbelievable sometimes. So should he wake her up first, or just slam it in her?

I'm sure she'd love that since she wasn't interested before she went to bed.

Not Trickshot I know the habits of Nastya since he arrived at the apartment. The Kiko have to wait when she is wanting!

you have video...????????

I do not post more videos, I leave that to others MEMBERS!

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest noralover

You guys are unbelievable sometimes. So should he wake her up first, or just slam it in her?

Not Trickshot I know the habits of Nastya since he arrived at the apartment. The Kiko have to wait when she is wanting!

I understand totally where you are coming from Acerikrion - however, as written in other forums, an big incentive for joining was to be able to view videos as well as chat/comment. As a new member here I am still finding my feet and it does seem a shame that some of the "veterans" of CC (who have the material at hand and the means to record effectively) are digging their heels in about posting up videos. Not the most welcoming attitude to newcomers methinks... I thought places like this were all about sharing, although in making this comment I am acutely aware that I have not yet shared anything. This is not for want of trying though, but so far I have not been able to figure out how to record decent videos of my own. My laptop does not seem to cope with streaming videos and recording them at the same time (tried using Debut Video Capture and Replay Video Capture without much success so far). Therefore I (like many other "newbies") am dependent on the goodwill of others......

I anticipate a backlash to my comments, but please take them as a positive criticism.....not just me being arsey!  :)

I understand totally where you are coming from Acerikrion - however, as written in other forums, an big incentive for joining was to be able to view videos as well as chat/comment. As a new member here I am still finding my feet and it does seem a shame that some of the "veterans" of CC (who have the material at hand and the means to record effectively) are digging their heels in about posting up videos. Not the most welcoming attitude to newcomers methinks... I thought places like this were all about sharing, although in making this comment I am acutely aware that I have not yet shared anything. This is not for want of trying though, but so far I have not been able to figure out how to record decent videos of my own. My laptop does not seem to cope with streaming videos and recording them at the same time (tried using Debut Video Capture and Replay Video Capture without much success so far). Therefore I (like many other "newbies") am dependent on the goodwill of others......

I anticipate a backlash to my comments, but please take them as a positive criticism.....not just me being arsey!  :)

I do not quite understand what you mean, but I'm going straight to asunto. I'm not posting videos anymore because some people are not members of this forum criticized and told that my videos had viruses, I do not want to hurt nimguem so I stopped posting videos, but I do them for me!

Guest noralover

I do not quite understand what you mean, but I'm going straight to asunto. I'm not posting videos anymore because some people are not members of this forum criticized and told that my videos had viruses, I do not want to hurt nimguem so I stopped posting videos, but I do them for me!

Many thanks for replying - I do fully understand your reasons now that you have explained, it all makes perfect sense. I, for one, have never criticised anyone for posting videos. The way I see it is I am very grateful for others' efforts (including yours) and none of the videos I have ever downloaded have had viruses. Here's hoping that sometime in the future you will get back to posting as the vast majority DO appreciate what you and others do....

Howdy.

Just thought I'd weigh in with my two cents.

1.  I don't blame you for your decision.

However...

2.  I'm sure you realize that the ones who get virus hits from your videos don't get them from your actual video...but from the upload host.  I believe you use MediaFire as I did.  I'm also sure you realize that those people most likely are too dumb to use a popup blocker, an ad blocker and they probably use some dumbass anti-virus that came with their computer when they brought it home from the store.

3.  You may not know it, but my answer to those people is:  "Fuck you.  If you are too dumbass to properly protect yourself on the Internet then you have no business even attempting to download my videos."  The reason you don't know that is my answer is because I'm such a nice guy I usually give some reasonable suggestion...and then ignore their sorry asses while I go about my business of uploading videos and posting links.

cut the chatter they were just in the living room going for it now in bedroom fucking . hope someone gets it on tape

Cut the chatter???

Dude...you have 3 posts under your belt.  Perhaps you should wait a bit before you start ordering people around, eh?

I too appreciate the time & effort taken by you and others to post items to this forum. Because of the time differences, we would miss a lot of the benefit of RLC membership without you. Now that there are some restrictions limiting activities to forum members, I hope that you will reconsider your decision. Never had any problem with your videos & thanks for posting them.