RLC Dashboard

mdhein68

Im sorry to post this here or make a new post, but I cant for anything find the original thread now. So ADMIN, pls move this if need be. Anyway, my problem is this. I just DLed Dashboard, and I cant figure out how to get the cams to show up. It keeps saying error in every window. I have tried to right click and find anything that was VIEW SOURCE CODE, but cant find anything like that. Where exactly do I RClick to get that info? Im also using Window 7 if that makes a difference. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. :)

Im sorry to post this here or make a new post, but I cant for anything find the original thread now. So ADMIN, pls move this if need be. Anyway, my problem is this. I just DLed Dashboard, and I cant figure out how to get the cams to show up. It keeps saying error in every window. I have tried to right click and find anything that was VIEW SOURCE CODE, but cant find anything like that. Where exactly do I RClick to get that info? Im also using Window 7 if that makes a difference. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. :)

The Dashboard was a program written and provided to us by Lisa Ariel  I don't know much about that stuff, but I don't think you'll be able to "view source code" on an execute file.  The problem is...after she created the program, RLC changed their code in such a way as to make the program useless.  When we brought this to her attention, she looked into it...said it was going to be a problem...that she would do what she could.  We haven't heard from her since.

My guess is she is either too busy with school to spend time on the program or she is unable to get around the code changes.  Either way, you should not bother trying to use it...unless you know enough about programming to fix it yourself.  As far as I know, she has never released the source code for her program.

You could send her a PM asking her for more information if you want to.