B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #15 (June/July)

il y a 5 minutes, TheGambit a dit :

BTW guys, is it just me or the balcony cameras, even the bathroom ones, for example elian and tesla room, when you click on them, the signal gets lost and you have to keep tuning in? Happens to me for every balcony and bathroom cam.

Tout fonctionne bien chez moi.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TheGambit said:

BTW guys, is it just me or the balcony cameras, even the bathroom ones, for example elian and tesla room, when you click on them, the signal gets lost and you have to keep tuning in? Happens to me for every balcony and bathroom cam.

It's a chrome problem. I changed to Firefox and it works fine

Just now, Noldus said:

It's a chrome problem. I changed to Firefox and it works fine

all cams without sound .... strange. I have sent many tickets to support, but no reaction

1 minute ago, TheGambit said:

Glad to know is not an issue in my end.

These charades game, is it a national game in Europe or what? Thats all these apartments do these days and is not even a nice game to be honest 😆

didnt use to play it here, they played truth or dare instead

Timur is kinda in shape, takes care of himself, has a kinda hot girlfriend, so he will try to engage with these girls through Tereza, but deep down he knows is too difficult lol.

Aaron is there just being an accesory for Hannah, make sure she does not do anything stupid when drunk-drugged. Dude is a simp.