Leora & Malia - Home Activities #18

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Brokk! said:

No, it is clear that Leora goes out on her own. And Malia at this point will go to sleep with her boyfriend.

If Malia goes out, i think she will be back.

Just now, Brokk! said:

No, è chiaro che Leora esce per i fatti suoi. E Malia a questo punto andrà a dormire dal suo ragazzo.

Sono onesto, meglio che Malia vada a dormire dal suo ragazzo che stare in casa senza fare niente. 

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 hours ago, Brokk! said:

Maybe, but at least he goes out to do something. Even for a drink would be fine.

Yeah, better than being alone.

So - let's take a step back. We cannot say 100% can we, that Leora will be with him tonight. It DOES look 99% that way, with all the texting as she got ready.....

She may be back later, you never know. However, this is why i said it's all a joke.

Last night, was the 1st call they had in 5 days. It quickly went into an argument, she was shouting. He hung up on her - She was livid. They managed 17 days between rows this time, last time before it was 12 days. 2 crisis meetings, maybe going out early this morning was for the third. And so all that now makes it 3 fall outs in just 4 weeks - Including on her Birthday.

If  she has therefore gone to such an effort for a night with him......

See what i mean, when i say it's all a joke? And all of the above has been on camera, no guesswork, all been right in front of us. To think, some people actually want to see this! These 2 'Lovebirds' really do deserve each other now. And this is without the Paul factor thrown in.....

So it doesn't matter if it's tonight she meets him or not - It could be in 2 days, or in 2 weeks. This will still be forgiven yet again. That's the whole point.

Forget RLC's bizarro world - I have never encountered something like all of this.

And the person who hit confused on purpose is The Usual Prick!!

24 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Io credo che sia meglio che esca anche Lei. Che senso ha stare tutta la sera a casa con il telefono in mano?

even outside she must always have her phone in hands

• Haha 1