Leora & Malia - Home Activities #18

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 hours ago, marco6742 said:

If Leora is on the phone to her boyfriend, in her head Paul will be watching and listening even if he isn't, she can't whisper sweet nothings into her boyfriends ears in case Paul sees that she is getting serious with him and she blows her chances, so she takes the phone into the toilet, the only thing we hear is a lot of shouting towards the end of the call before she comes storming out looking all pissed off before phoning paul and getting her clam out like some sort of guilt trip.

I wouldn't be surprised if he'd hung up before she started all the theatrics.

either.

No, because i have heard him on the other end so often on these calls for the past year, He never shouts back, like he's actually scared to. Hanging up yesterday was actually a brave move from him finally. Believe me, all these arguments are real. But it's the forgiveness and forgetting from both, THAT'S what the problem is. When will she finally wake up, and accept this is NEVER, EVER going to work. They simply do not belong together - Totally and utterly incompatible on virtually every level. It's been far too toxic and dishonest right the way through, constant regular arguments, and it's done neither of them any good whatsoever. There are no winners in this at the end, both will be left scarred, and it's about time one had the nerve to admit it. It's not healthy for them at all.

il y a 2 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

No, because i have heard him in the other end so often on these calls for the past year, He never shouts back, like he's scared to. Believe me, all these arguments are real. But it's the forgiveness and forgetting from both, THAT is what is the problem is. When will she finally wake up, and accept this is NEVER, EVER going to work. They simply do not belong together - Totally and utterly incompatible on virtually every level. It's been far too toxic and dishonest right the way through, constant regular arguments, and it's done neither of them any good whatsoever. There are no winners in this at the end, both will be left scarred, and it's about time one had the nerve to admit it.

I think she likes the fact that she can lash out at him every now and then, probably because she was a bit scared of Paul after he nearly beat her up (she changed after that), she obviously likes the dude enough to be seeing him for a year as well despite what she says out loud in the apartment, she aint daft. I wouldn't pay any attention to what a woman is saying on a phone in front of a public webcam with a microphone especially talking to the opposite sex, you're only hearing 20-30% of what's actually going on and a lot of it is misleading, even Malia and Leora text each other sat on the bed next to each other so they don't have to speak out loud.

8 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

No, because i have heard him in the other end so often on these calls for the past year, He never shouts back, like he's scared to. Believe me, all these arguments are real. But it's the forgiveness and forgetting from both, THAT is what is the problem is. When will she finally wake up, and accept this is NEVER, EVER going to work. They simply do not belong together - Totally and utterly incompatible on virtually every level. It's been far too toxic and dishonest right the way through, constant regular arguments, and it's done neither of them any good whatsoever. There are no winners in this at the end, both will be left scarred, and it's about time one had the nerve to admit it.

Yes then they can go full time lesbian and if the want they can get a dog oh yes

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 hours ago, marco6742 said:

I think she likes the fact that she can lash out at him every now and then, probably because she was a bit scared of Paul after he nearly beat her up (she changed after that), she obviously likes the dude enough to be seeing him for a year as well despite what she says out loud in the apartment, she aint daft. I wouldn't pay any attention to what a woman is saying on a phone in front of a public webcam with a microphone especially talking to the opposite sex, you're only hearing 20-30% of what's actually going on and a lot of it is misleading, even Malia and Leora text each other sat on the bed next to each other so they don't have to speak out loud.

Ok, i completely accept your view. I totally disagree though, we have completely opposing sides and opinions on this. So let's call it in.

10 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Just now, marco6742 said:

There's always the 'friends with benefits' theory but, perhaps in that particular situation, such a relationship could be considered more as a 'friends for benefits' type of situation.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
8 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

There's always the 'friends with benefits' theory but, perhaps in that particular situation, such a relationship could be considered more as a 'friends for benefits' type of situation.

All she wanted originally was casual dating, and hence why she still rarely sees him. It's been part time at best, for most of the time. It's not like she is with him 5 nights a week is it? So yes, Friends With Benefits is a suitable description. If she wanted him in her life so much, she would be with him a lot more. She chooses to hardly see him. Yet she has allowed herself to be driven mad by it all, that night in November is still horrific to think about.

il y a 2 minutes, Nicholas a dit :

It probably started as just that but it's been a year now, such situations are usually short lived.

10 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

All she wanted originally was casual dating, and hence why she still rarely sees him. It's been part time at best, for most of the time. She hardly sees him so often, not like she is with him 5 nights a week is it? So yes, Friends With Benefits is a suitable description. If she wanted him in her life so much, she would be with him a lot more.

True and it's why I mentioned that because of the apparent regularity of occurrences of disagreements and arguements might make such an involvement seem more like a 'friends for benefits' type of involvement than as much of a 'friends with benefits' type of involvement.

• Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Nicholas said:

True and it's why I mentioned that because of the apparent regularity of occurrences of disagreements and arguements might make such an involvement seem more like a 'friends for benefits' type of involvement than as much of a 'friends with benefits' type of involvement.

This is why i say they have little in common, apart from attraction. The sheer amount of arguments show they are nowhere near as compatible as her and Paul for instance.

16 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

This is why i say they have little in common, apart from attraction. The sheer amount of arguments show they are nowhere near as compatible as her and Paul for instance.

Heck I probably have more in common with her than whoever it may be. I mean, she obviously enjoys being sensual at times, and I obviously enjoy observing her exploring her sensuality as well. She obviously likes choosing to acquire and wear classy looking attire, and I obviously enjoy observing the various types of classy attire she chooses to acquire and wear as well. She likes to be meticulous when it comes to cleaning where she lives, and I obviously enjoy observing her do so. 😉

• Upvote 2