B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #18 (July)

20 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

anna going away for a dirty weekend

I don't know who at RLC was so stupid to invite Anna back, but the whole thing is just ridiculous. What a waste of space and time. 😂

6 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

there are people that like watching them so they should stay

Anna keeps all her private life away from the apartment. Nothing but cheap teasing shows and absence. It just doesn't make any sense. 🤐

If RLC would put a bit more work into casting and find a girl who would really participate in the project, surely almost no one would remember Anna.

12 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I don't know who at RLC was so stupid to invite Anna back, but the whole thing is just ridiculous. What a waste of space and time. 😂

Anna keeps all her private life away from the apartment. Nothing but cheap teasing shows and absence. It just doesn't make any sense. 🤐

If RLC would put a bit more work into casting and find a girl who would really participate in the project, surely almost no one would remember Anna.

maybe its nelly and bogdan who invite her but dont blame anna cuz most of the girls on rlc doing the same, its a work for them and private life is outside

3 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

maybe its nelly and bogdan who invite her but dont blame anna cuz most of the girls on rlc doing the same, its a work for them and private life is outside

The GOV concept sucks, I've been saying that for a long time, and yet there i also a big differences between the girls.

There is a reason why a (do nothing) girl like Anna, who hides for the camera, is also very quick to spend a weekend off camera completly (even though she has only just arrived).

It's sad that RLC lets something like this happen is the main issue, but I also think it's wrong to leave Anna's shitty attitude towards this project completely unmentioned.