B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #18 (July)

1 hour ago, Frankster said:

And now we know why Lola looks so old for her age.

Nasty shit injecting stuff in her face.

I think the answer to the question why Lola looks so old is that she is as old as she is looking (or at least much older than the RLC average).

BTW, I took a picture (kitchen in daylight with her looking into the camera) of Lola and used an AI (Everypixel Demo) to estimate her age.

Based on the result, Lola is probably 39 years old.

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I think the answer to the question why Lola looks so old is that she is as old as she is looking (or at least much older than the RLC average).

BTW, I took a picture (kitchen in daylight with her looking into the camera) of Lola and used an AI (Everypixel Demo) to estimate her age.

Based on the result, Lola is probably 39 years old.

Just a spring chicken then LMAO

4 hours ago, wooders78 said:

milas excited , her date must be downstairs, lola checking mila has cndoms

10 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Trio show? 

Real life outside, bullshit pseudo lesbian shows inside the apartment. 🤣 Truly sad. 🤐

Another serving of Lola & Anna bullshit.

I guess this is to make up for Anna going on 'vacation' over the weekend at a nearby hotel so that she could hookup off-camera. But not to worry, they'll do a go-nowhere topless tease show. And then they'll watch tv in the dark for the rest of the week, job done I guess. Great casting.

• Upvote 5

9 hours ago, timber said:

Another serving of Lola & Anna bullshit.

I guess this is to make up for Anna going on 'vacation' over the weekend at a nearby hotel so that she could hookup off-camera. But not to worry, they'll do a go-nowhere topless tease show. And then they'll watch tv in the dark for the rest of the week, job done I guess. Great casting.

I have no idea why RLC was so stupid to invite Lola and Anna again. It's almost as if a restaurant would include "Yesterday's leftovers" as an extra item on its menu. 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1