Looks like they might be packing

Some suitcases in the living room, Max walked across holding a box, and Lora is in the kitchen pulling things out of the cabinets. All the pots and pans were already on the table when I started watching but now she is pulling stuff out of the top cabinets.

Guest clivebb

perfect j'm happy they leaving rlc but j don't want see new couple in this appartment

with this fucking bad camera positions.j want see new appartment with new couple

Siiii!!!!. Por fin una buena noticia en RLC ;D ;D

(The image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Esperemos que metan cuanto antes a una nueva pareja y que no cierren el apartamento como hicieron con el de Angela&Varela...

well, although she was my favorite girl before Alma, in the end, she didnt show anything.. hopefully someone else with some big boobs will go into the house.

To bad she has to go....

I really hope they have a happy life. They seem like a hard working couple trying hard to build a successful life for their family.

Let's hope the child arrives safely and Lora regains her cute body!

Good Luck Lora and Max and not forgetting little Junior. The first RLC baby!!! Well not counting Paul!!!

yes, I think lora hand, but it was expected! impossible to have a baby or child under rlc! I do not want to lora no longer see anything for weeks ... it will be mom and must stop délir the exhibition / voyeurism! I wish you much happiness for this young woman, who has allowed me to see her everyday and intimacy for many months! interesant or without interest, to each his own opinion, but will lora me for his serious and well settled daily, her breasts dream! thank you and good life every 2 ....