Katya & Ruslan Pictures - Split #1

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yo creo que tapo la cortina la camara ya paso una vez con maya/stepan en el dormitorio , no creo que sea mayor problema , peor la camara 9 que no funciona ,  y la camara 2 esta hacia la izquierda que tambien paso lo mismo con angela si mueves la nevera se mueve la camara . imagino que lo arreglaran .

tambien la cortina del lavabo deja ver el inodoro y no veo que nadie se ha quejado , ni una mencion no sea que lo arreglen , todos hemos estado pendientes a ver si se le veia el culo a la amiga morena jejejeje

Guest Pirate

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Guest BurakYilmaz

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

I know I was just about to post saying she looks really down. I wonder if she saw all the hate directed at her and her man through this site. 

Guest Pirate

I know I was just about to post saying she looks really down. I wonder if she saw all the hate directed at her and her man through this site.

More likely thinking about Ruslan coming home. The whole vibe between them just seems so wrong.

I think she needs to wear socks those feet is terrible another reason why i cant stand feet and why i dont understand why guys have foot fetishes....she looks like the female version of x-men beast with those feet