Katya & Ruslan Pictures - Split #1

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest toblerone

I think she needs to wear socks those feet is terrible another reason why i cant stand feet and why i dont understand why guys have foot fetishes....she looks like the female version of x-men beast with those feet

I don't have a foot fetish, I think, but I love those feet...

Guest BurakYilmaz

but no, no shower yesterday she blown her boyfriend nicely

Woulda liked to have seen a video of Katya givin a BJ...on another note...she is not wearing sweatpants right now...I had to take a double glance

of a colorful hat on his head. They had not thought of it in the bathroom that was shifted curtain and the view was free on the toilet. But were also plenty drunk. I speak from the host and not by katja

of a colorful hat on his head. They had not thought of it in the bathroom that was shifted curtain and the view was free on the toilet. But were also plenty drunk. I speak from the host and not by katja

por favor puede usted explicarlo con detalle , y sin frases hechas , a ver si podemos entender como fue la cosa , el amigo de negro que ayer llevaba sombrero bob marley en el baño ¿ le chuparon la polla ? katya o la otra chica , expliquelo por favor .