Katya & Ruslan Videos - Split #1

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xvoyeurx

it's again this fucking curtain because the windows is open,it's not the first time it's like that.

it's not difficult fixe the curtain in the corner for don't hide the camera for the future but rlc do nothing.

oops,it's good now,the window is closed

Guest Doct19

it's again this fucking curtain because the windows is open,it's not the first time it's like that.

it's not difficult fixe the curtain in the corner for don't hide the camera for the future but rlc do nothing.

I sent an email to support with a screen capture

15 minutes after katia cleared the curtain

I sent an email to support with a screen capture

15 minutes after katia cleared the curtain

Can't you send another one to ask Ruslan definitly get away from this flat. May be Katia could be quiet in 15 minutes... ???

C'est qui la copine qui est chez eux ? Super belle !!! Gros seins !!!!

"Super belle" = "Gros seins" !!!! Non... Super belle = Petit Q et jolies jambes.  ;)

Au suivant...

Putain, il a ramené 2 clones à la maison. Qu'est-ce qu'elles s'emmerdent les filles...  Et puis noyer le Jack Daniels dans du coca, quel manque de goût ! Petit joueur...

Damn, he brought home two clones. Girls get bored... And then drown in Coke Jack Daniels, what lack of taste !

Putain, il a ramené 2 clones à la maison. Qu'est-ce qu'elles s'emmerdent les filles...  Et puis noyer le Jack Daniels dans du coca, quel manque de goût ! Petit joueur...

Damn, he brought home two clones. Girls get bored... And then drown in Coke Jack Daniels, what lack of taste !

I have nothing against the jack daniels, but it's true, except rubbing nails, they are really sucks! but what she is beautiful!!

Katya fait des étirement en déshabillé sur le lit. (on aperçoit qu'elle est sans culotte dessous)

Katya do stretching in negligee on the bed. (perceives she had no panty)

(The Video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

[...]

Je viens à l'instant de la voir sortir de son lit dans un superbe déshabillé doré. Superbe !

Puis elle s'est habillé avec son survêtement gris.

De belles jambes, un joli ventre plat, une mignonne poitrine comme j'aime...

----

[...]

I come at the moment to see her waking in a magnificent golden negligee. Magnificent !

And she dressing with her grey tracksuit.

Lovely legs, lovely Stomach et lovely breasts.

(The Video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).