Katya & Ruslan Videos - Split #1

This is not 4chan.org/b.  >:(

Settle down boys, or take it to Old Dudes for a fair fight in the boxing ring. M of Queensbury rules. TBG referees, so you know it's a fair fight.  8)  ;)

All of us Nora fans are still miserable, irritated, and pissed off. We have short fuses. We don't put up with much crap from CC members who whine and complain. We know we can't replace Nora (or Meerkat), but Katya is extremely pretty. We need hope for the future, especially if Leora and Maya leave..

Personally, I hate the way that UL and RLC do business, but it's their business. Just fucking post as you can, welcome newbies, and have a good time here.

Please help those of us who are jilted Nora fans.  Make us love Katya...we are so lost, broken-hearted, down on our chips, and distraught without Nora and Meerkat... the recent changes were for the worst, we are now without hope.  :'(

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dalien 5.15.14

Katya is very pretty. However, as a couple, they remind me of the term "shabby sheik", To be more precise one could call them "pig pen and scruffy". Filthy dirty and stinky. They are interesting adolescents.

Guest Doct19

You do not have remarks some thing?

Dice that Ruslan Embrasse Katya, Her dries himself the mouth and she  makes faces

Dalien 5.15.14

Katya is very pretty. However, as a couple, they remind me of the term "shabby sheik", To be more precise one could call them "pig pen and scruffy". Filthy dirty and stinky. They are interesting adolescents.

Do you mean "shabby chic"? Or a slacker arabic leader?

That is hilarious comparison and correction Lone_Ranger. It is also a generous offering of what I might have meant. ;D

I thought I was being so clever and wound up being a dummy publically. "Shabby Chic" is exactly what I meant to say. Good looking out. Thanks

Dalien

That is hilarious comparison and correction Lone_Ranger. It is also a generous offering of what I might have meant. ;D

I thought I was being so clever and wound up being a dummy publically. "Shabby Chic" is exactly what I meant to say. Good looking out. Thanks

Dalien

Actually, we're talking about Europeans and Eastern Asians here. "Sheik" might be the operative word there, soon, at this rate.

is again new money there,

2 new mobile phones

packages sushi on the table

neither of them works voher comes the money

Dude, have you been sleeping all these months? The couples get paid by RLC.

And for gods sakes, get another translator program!

is again new money there,

2 new mobile phones

packages sushi on the table

neither of them works voher comes the money

Dude, have you been sleeping all these months? The couples get paid by RLC.

And for gods sakes, get another translator program!

It appears that RLC pays some couples just enough just to keep them satisfied with their life of indolence. Hey, it worked for my government!  ;D :'(