B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #20 (July / August)

Il y a 2 heures, nagachilli2 a dit :

Occasionally a girl returns and acts more 'conservatively', shall we say...but very rarely. Mila's probably the most extreme example of it...
This suggests to me that the 'old' Mila was purely all show, and this is more like the real girl...It's odd she came back because she would probably know the expectation levels of the viewers, but I'm not knocking her behaviour. I just wish she'd acted more normal before...

She doesn't appear to be bothered about the substantial bonus on offer though...

Definitely a phenomenon if i can put it this way.

Like I have been repeating myself so many times, this girl definitely went through something after her first arrival at B4 and that probably changed her as a person.

The 'old Mila' is a bubbly girl full of life and enthusiasm (at least from how I saw it) and have no qualms about entertaining the audience.

This Mila is no different from a do-nothing girl other than she gets naked often and dun hide from the cams other than when she is bating.

Il y a 2 heures, nagachilli2 a dit :

They won't raise the bonus. They're having trouble filling the beds right now with new girls, so I reckon money's a bit tight...

Yes money seems to be abit tight.

Maybe someone from RLC or the company which owns it is facing cashflow issues.

Or what they are paying the new girls now are just too low for them to be interested a public project like RLC.

Il y a 2 heures, corvette84 a dit :

I just want to know how this nonsense in B2 right now can be the top camera. Who is watching this? And no, I am not watching it.

Hahaha, guess you should reconsider your subscription too once some of the girls here leave this project.

• Haha 1