B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #20 (July / August)

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

Mila bating - under covered

Occasionally a girl returns and acts more 'conservatively', shall we say...but very rarely. Mila's probably the most extreme example of it...
This suggests to me that the 'old' Mila was purely all show, and this is more like the real girl...It's odd she came back because she would probably know the expectation levels of the viewers, but I'm not knocking her behaviour. I just wish she'd acted more normal before...

She doesn't appear to be bothered about the substantial bonus on offer though...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Occasionally a girl returns and acts more 'conservatively', shall we say...but very rarely. Mila's probably the most extreme example of it...
This suggests to me that the 'old' Mila was purely all show, and this is more like the real girl...It's odd she came back because she would probably know the expectation levels of the viewers, but I'm not knocking her behaviour. I just wish she'd acted more normal before...

She doesn't appear to be bothered about the substantial bonus on offer though...

maybe its her way to tell rlc they need to raise that bonus or i will do nothing

24 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

maybe its her way to tell rlc they need to raise that bonus or i will do nothing

They won't raise the bonus. They're having trouble filling the beds right now with new girls, so I reckon money's a bit tight...