Leora & Malia - Home Activities #43

Nicholas

Leora, you could ask your long time close friend to massage the back of your neck and she could even massage your shoulders or anywhere else you might like her to for you and then you could do the same for her rather than use that Shiatsu man made massager. Especially since apparently you two have a limited amount of time left to spend together until who knows how long it might be before the next time you two can spend any time together in person.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora In bed eating sliced tomatoes

I noticed that. There's certainly nothing wrong with anyone eating tomatoes, unless someone happens to consume more than they should at any particular time. Tomatoes are enriched with an alkalie known as solanine. Too much of such an alkalie consumed too often or on any particular occasion, can result in unusual inflamation and joint pain. She just consumed a whole plate of sliiced tomatoes. Such decisions are not some of the wiser of dietary choices no matter how much they may be liked by anyone.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

O tomate é uma fruta, apesar de normalmente ser usado como legume em saladas e pratos quentes. É um ingrediente muito utilizado em dietas de emagrecimento porque cada tomate tem apenas 25 calorias, e tem propriedades diuréticas, além de muita água e vitamina C que melhora o sistema imune e a absorção do ferro nas refeições.

O tomate tem como principal benefício para a saúde ajudar a prevenir o câncer, principalmente o câncer da próstata, porque é composto por boas quantidades de licopeno, que está muito mais bio-disponível quando o tomate é cozido ou consumido em forma de molho.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, GAG-HER said:

✔️Yeah, i think she wanted to visit her ex in ukraine, who i believe has gone home .

Certo che fare le valigie una settimana prima mi sembra esagerato 😆

Non ho notato se ha messo altra roba in valigia o meno. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

O tomate é uma fruta, apesar de normalmente ser usado como legume em saladas e pratos quentes. É um ingrediente muito utilizado em dietas de emagrecimento porque cada tomate tem apenas 25 calorias, e tem propriedades diuréticas, além de muita água e vitamina C que melhora o sistema imune e a absorção do ferro nas refeições.

O tomate tem como principal benefício para a saúde ajudar a prevenir o câncer, principalmente o câncer da próstata, porque é composto por boas quantidades de licopeno, que está muito mais bio-disponível quando o tomate é cozido ou consumido em forma de molho.

There's no doubt that Tomatoes are good for people. But like anything else, too much of even a good thing is too much. For someone to consume a whole plate of Tomatoes sliced into wedges at one time, is probably not as good for someone as they would have been if less had been consumed at one time. An alkalie known as solanine can cause unusual higher amounts of inflamation which in turn usually is accompanied by unusal experiences of joint pain and occasionally experiences of severe joint pain. Containing such an alkalie is why Tomatoes are considered as being somewhat acidic to an extent by some people.

• Like 2

I really like the way those legs and that derrier looks along with the rest of you Leora. I always have and think that those parts of you have only became even more attractive over time along with the rest of you. I really like the way your friend Malia's legs and derrier along with the rest of her looks and has became even more attractive over time as well. I can only surmize that her legs and lower extremities may be cold since she has chosen to cover her lower extremities with a sheet. 

• Like 2