they both just beat the puppy on cam

This thread needs to be locked. It has gotten out of control with the unfounded accusations of abuse.

I have yet to see ANY video evidence that support these accusations, period.

I have seen plenty of evidence that CC folks jump to conclusions whenever a new couple arrives.

This!!!

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please trust me he is abusing the dog. Constantly threatening and shouting and cornering it in a corner of the room. Hitting it with a slipper.

He is a disturbing guy to watch. Anger is the only emotion he shows. The rest of the time he is sullen and miserable. He virtually never smiles. He never kisses Katya who seems to be in a suspended state of fear. She dare not speak or actually move an inch whilst he chases the dog around.

This so called man is a dangerous individual. When the only emotion he can display is anger he is unstable. RLC needs to throw him out onto the streets where he belongs!

Please trust me he is abusing the dog. Constantly threatening and shouting and cornering it in a corner of the room. Hitting it with a slipper.

He is a disturbing guy to watch. Anger is the only emotion he shows. The rest of the time he is sullen and miserable. He virtually never smiles. He never kisses Katya who seems to be in a suspended state of fear. She dare not speak or actually move an inch whilst he chases the dog around.

This so called man is a dangerous individual. When the only emotion he can display is anger he is unstable. RLC needs to throw him out onto the streets where he belongs!

Of all the reporting members here, I'm willing to trust you on this Van.

But I have not tuned in to see any evidence of these cruel actions, and some reports from some members come off as the usual "fuck this dude, I can out-fuck him; I should be screwing her and she'd love it cuz I have a big dick and she's a pristine princess. And he's a gay pussy junkie."

I never trust hearsay evidence when visiting CC.

...Just haven't seen pix of it yet, ol' buddy...All I ask for is more information before I render a judgment...

Guest Pirate

But I have not tuned in to see any evidence of these cruel actions, and some reports from some members come off as the usual "fuck this dude, I can out-fuck him; I should be screwing her and she'd love it cuz I have a big dick and she's a pristine princess. And he's a gay pussy junkie."

...Just haven't seen pix of it yet, ol' buddy...All I ask for is more information before I render a judgment...

See how the priorities have now been screwed around. This is outstretched on the lounge, but I'm here more worried about the dog being mistreated.

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Guest BurakYilmaz

Every time I turn on to Katya and Rusian apartment he is threatening the dog, cornering it and standing over it shouting and getting ready to hit it. Meanwhile the stupid pathetic girl is sitting in the same stinking clothes staring at her phone.

What can the dog be doing that makes the fucking prick constantly attack the dog. Something has to be done soon.

OK, how come everyone is yodeling about him hitting the dog, but we haven't had a single picture or vid to prove it actually happened. Because in all the times that I looked in on them, I haven't seen a single act of violence toward the dog. What I do see, is one of them is always playing fetch or tug of war with the dog. Sometimes they "play chase" it around the house. This afternoon around noon, he played fetch with it, they ran around and then he put a water bowl in the corner and had to make the dog drink it because they had to give it some kind of pill with the water. Nobody was keeping it in the corner. The dog drank and left the kitchen.  Besides, the dog is always running around happy. Don't you think that if the dog was getting daily beatings, it would walk around depressed all the time? Or just sit in the corner somewhere?

Very good point, the dog doesn't act like its scared of them or their supposed beatings.

Guest BurakYilmaz

See how the priorities have now been screwed around. This is outstretched on the lounge, but I'm here more worried about the dog being mistreated.

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Is it just me or did Leora really turn on the exhibitionism after Katya and Ruslan arrived. I think she feared she would lose some of the attention lol

Guest BurakYilmaz

Its hard to catch a snapshot of her hitting the dog because it happens really fast...but i just saw it with my own eyes just now...now i believe all the messages on here..at first i didn't because the dog didn't look like it was scared or sad or anything...but yeah...katya really does hit the dog and pretty hard to its body

Guest BurakYilmaz

This kind of sums up her everyday life.

She seems depressed. Always just lounging around in the same outfit, not eating much, sleeping a lot..easily irritated. Just looking like she has no purpose in life or motivation to do anything other than watch tv. Leora doesn't do much either but she seems happy enough just being in her panties all day.

Also after watching their cam some more I realized the dog doesn't look sad all the time, but it looks sad a couple minutes after they hit it...I guess it forgets after a while.

Guest BurakYilmaz

Poor puppy looks pretty scared and sad here...