Leora - Home Activities #57

Slipper Guyquad

She feels much better today, most of the pain has gone (But you can see some is still there) and told Paul she will stick to easy things like soup. But it's meant to be her Dance class tonight - The irony of it all is, only last night she was complaining to Paul about people's attitude there, and that she worried some people may drop out and there wouldn't be enough to hold a class - And look, hours later she got sick herself! Can't see her being in the right state to dance can you.

• Upvote 3

Just now, Brokk! said:

I don't know, she might not even go there for tonight. Not even a few hours ago she was throwing up her soul...

No, she can't, having been so sick and is still in some pain even now, plus all that energy will sap her immediately. She hasn't got any of her extra stuff out either which is a sign.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, blue is the colour said:

Good afternoon all... I see Leora is up and on the sofa... She must have had something to eat that has disagreed with her known as a Deli belly which gives stomach and the poops and vomit helps... Trouble is that she is on her own and to invite people in !!!!!!

What  do you mean come in and see me vomit and shit is she selling tickets  I'll  have some of that 

• Sad 1

il y a 3 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Non rien. Je ne peux vraiment pas la voir faire quelque chose comme ça jusqu’à ce qu’elle se sente assez bien.

Elle est peut-être sortie pour aller voir un médecin et ces copines du salon