Leora - Home Activities #57

Slipper Guyquad

50 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Ah, Thursday show night?

Could again be, only reason to go into Malia's room!

But it is worth saying again - Yet another night at home. I'm sure many are surprised just how much we see of her at night now, i certainly didn't expect so much, considering she does still have 'reasons' to go out. She's home a lot more than i expected by this point. No one can complain at just how much we are seeing of her, the balance between time out and in is far better than it could be considering.

Think you mean Leora is in the Guest room it has reverted back to it's previous status a month today no point in living in the past Also Leora is unquestionable enjoying her return back to the freedom of her apartment no point in saying   ( Yet another night at home ) Leora looks to me shes as happy now as when she first arrived in Prague

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Ste said:

Think you mean Leora is in the Guest room it has reverted back to it's previous status a month today no point in living in the past Also Leora is unquestionable enjoying her return back to the freedom of her apartment no point in saying   ( Yet another night at home ) Leora looks to me shes as happy now as when she first arrived in Prague

Yes you do have this point that you keep wishing to make. I get it and i'm sure so does she when she reads them.

I myself shall no longer comment on this. We must keep her happy with these posts.

In fact no point in me saying anything in case it upsets her. Keep her wrapped in cotton wool.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yes you do have this point that you keep wishing to make. I get it and i'm sure so does she.

I myself shall no longer comment on this. We must keep her happy with these posts.

I am absolutely sure Leora would appreciate that

• Like 1