Leora - Home Activities #58

pulo filipe

il y a 5 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

LB - Sans équivoque.

Bonjour les amis

Je viens de lire tous vos commentaire et merci  leora est rentré tôt que je pensais pas , d’après que j’ai lus elle était fatiguée ,il ces peut être passé quelque chose  en dehors ,pour se détendre elle a fumée la chicha mauvais pour sa santé , puis sortie 10 minute en robe de chambre et remonter avec un sac dommage je ne verrais pas le contenue du sac aujourd’hui car j’ai une entreprise qui vient me câbler la maison en RJ45  pour la fibre et il on pour la journée mais je tient sur vous pour me laisser des nouvelles et surtout si elle ces fâché avec loverboy sa risque de me réjouir

Passer une bonne journée et un bon week-end

• Like 1

Bonjour les amis

Je viens de lire tous vos commentaire et merci  leora est rentré tôt que je pensais pas , d’après que j’ai lus elle était fatiguée ,il ces peut être passé quelque chose  en dehors ,pour se détendre elle a fumée la chicha mauvais pour sa santé , puis sortie 10 minute en robe de chambre et remonter avec un sac dommage je ne verrais pas le contenue du sac aujourd’hui car j’ai une entreprise qui vient me câbler la maison en RJ45  pour la fibre et il on pour la journée mais je tient sur vous pour me laisser des nouvelles et surtout si elle ces fâché avec loverboy sa risque de me réjouir

Passer une bonne journée et un bon week-end

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, patou said:

Hello friends

I just read all your comments and thank you   leora came home early i thought not, after i read she was tired, it may have happened something   outside, to relax she smoked shisha bad for his health, then went out for 10 minutes in a dressing gown and go back up with a bag too bad I would not see the contents of the bag today because I have a company that comes to wire me the house in RJ45   for the fiber and he we for it day but I am keen on you to leave me news and especially if she these angry with loverboy her risk to rejoice me

Have a good day and a good weekend

Yeah, she didn't have the best of days. Went out happy, came back not so happy. Just chilled out and listened to music and smoked. Someone gave her that bag downstairs but who and what, we don't know. One of the neighbours was singing outside which made her laugh. Couldn't sleep, complained about the heat and being uncomfortable when she called Paul, told him what to give to Eva, wrote yet another huge straight faced text message then called Paul a second time before finally sleeping. 

So something once again seems to have happened between her and you-know-who. But as we know, it could all be forgotten in no time.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

15 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

LB - Unequivocal.

And that's it! End of.

If I'm not mistaken, it seems that I recall that a voice was overheard somewhat on several occasions and although very little, it seemed to be a voice coming from someone who sounded like a male that definitely did not sound like her previous roommate known as Paul.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

If I'm not mistaken, it seems that I recall that a voice was overheard somewhat on several occasions and  although very little, it seemed to be a voice coming from someone who sounded like a male that definitely did not sound like her previous roommate known as Paul.

You are certainly correct, but quite a few times to be fair, and for those still in doubt (not your good self) She put him on speaker phone a couple of times last year. LB most definitely exists.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

You are certainly correct, but quite a few times to be fair, and for those still in doubt (not your good self) She put him on speaker phone a couple of times last year. LB most definitely exists.

I don't think it sounded like a feminine sounding male voice in any way either. 

Good Morning - Buon giorno - Bonjour

Good morning Beautiful girls so cute

Leora  and sexy girl

👸🌟👯

May your day be marked by happy things

a great saturday

🐨👯  🌟🐈 🐱🐴🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁 😈🐶 🦨  🔭 🏍️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️ nick  gag-her patou  brokk!  hard on chris  gregg   marco 6742 nenemoh7 howard ddhm c101 taxio

• Like 4