Leora - Home Activities #61

pulo filipe

25 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

No calls in the apartment since last Sunday, yet that one was all nice. So something happened after this, but i do feel at least one of them is trying to fix it, he's still around. Don't forget, around the start of the year, calls went to hardly any being made, it was all to Paul, but she and LB were still together then. 

See, how can I believe she REALLY cares about him? If they made up, why haven't they heard on the phone since Sunday as they usually do? Does it bother her to go out in bathrobe to call him?

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

This thing that she cares about him seems like bullshit to me, let's put it that way. If I care about a person, I am happy to be together with him or her, I share my time with that person and take advantage of every opportunity to see myself with this person. I don't spend my time deceiving him/her by making excuses for not seeing us or whatever. It's amazing how in a year they both didn't think "but who can make it go on like this?". 

Is Leora afraid of losing Paul? it is strange behavior for a person who is said to care a lot about another. It would also be easier for her to leave him, she would only need a phone call, a chat message, a carrier pigeon and so on. Yet it doesn't.

Maybe because deep down she doesn't trust LB, she KNOWS that he's not the right guy for her or her tastes. Yet, like a junkie who needs his stuff to get himself high, she still keeps dating a guy who actually doesn't give a shit.

Well that's the whole thing. It has never been more than part time, regardless of who made that decision, and she herself said she can't give him what he wants, and that she doesn't want to live with him. And right now after 18 months, it has not moved on at all. It's just the same this September as it was last September. We can see this. Yet all the arguments continue month after month. But desperately clinging on to one another even though it clearly doesn't work.

She very well may call him outside, i can see that but of course we would never know.

I do agree that she may be in fear of losing Paul. But even if that happened, even by mutual consent, i just don't see her suddenly going to LB and making it full time. I don't see him being anywhere near what Paul is to her.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I do agree that she may be in fear of losing Paul. But even if that happened, even by mutual consent, i just don't see her suddenly going to LB and making it full time. I don't see him being anywhere near what Paul is to her.

Yep, that's the funniest thing. She may even look in the mirror and say a hundred times that she cares about LB but in fact she is not. And the facts say that so far she has meet more people than him. Thank goodness she cares about him...think if she doesn't love him 😆.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Yep, that's the funniest thing. She may even look in the mirror and say a hundred times that she cares about LB but in fact she is not. And the facts say that so far she has meet more people than him. Thank goodness she cares about him...think if she doesn't love him 😆.

Oh she has feelings for him of course, would be silly to think otherwise and he does mean something to her undoubtedly. But compared to Paul, he is a distant second.

• Like 3

il y a 4 minutes, pulo filipe a dit :

Leora dans la cuisine

Préparez le dîner

Sur Skype avec beaucoup d’amour, Paul et Eva ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Je crois que je me suis trompé elle ressortie pour la nourriture tous mes excuses mais Paul ces laissé pousse la barbe ces peut être ça qui m’a trompé

• Like 1