Leora - Home Activities #63

pulo filipe

1 minute ago, Brokk! said:

She should have it fixed since I saw once already that he lost water.

the washing machine dont need to work as much she can put her foot on it and let us see her beautiful kitten while she is washing it

Homer Simpson Reaction GIF

• Like 2

One thing lately I've noticing is how stark/ cold and unfriendly Leora's apartment is. It's one on the reasons I thought removing the stuffed toys was a bad decision . There's no paintings/ pictures or even one plant. I do wonder if it's her Russia background or a deeper issue from her childhood. If Leora wasn't on RLC and you were a visitor I think it would be something you would notice. Even hotel rooms have a few pictures/ paintings.

I'm interested to know what you think.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

One thing lately I've noticing is how stark/ cold and unfriendly Leora's apartment is. It's one on the reasons I thought removing the stuffed toys was a bad decision . There's no paintings/ pictures or even one plant. I do wonder if it's her Russia background or a deeper issue from her childhood. If Leora wasn't on RLC and you were a visitor I think it would be something you would notice. Even hotel rooms have a few pictures/ paintings.

i think as a cat lover she deserve a cat

kitten meow GIF

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

good question 🤔

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Well i said to you a couple of nights ago, the old place look much more homely. This one to me looks like an office. Maybe tenants aren't allowed to do anything to the apartments there, it's possible.

• Like 3

Just now, Slipper Guyquad said:

Well i said to you a couple of nights ago, the old place look much more homely. This one to me looks like an office. Maybe tenants aren't allowed to do anything to the apartments there, it's possible.

You maybe right, when she was living with Paul her apartment was more homely. Gee I loved watching little Eva running around the old apartment.

• Like 3