inside information from RLC - Gossip thread

xavigarcia

Thats the second girl i"ve seen him fool around with now. The first one was just kissy facing but both times in front of the cam's. Personally i hope Lora does see these pic's. If he's that stupid to do another chic in front of the cam's and think he won't be found out, He's earned what's coming to him. I hope i get to see it when it happens  8)

i dont get why he would do it with a uglier girl

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

max is a dumbass who would cheat on a fine peice of ass quite frankly the sexiest girl on rlc...and i wonder when did all this happen and i most def would love to see the vid too

I don't know about the sexiest... Nora and Alma are up there, too...

Guest 862286

I doubt she knows and is ok with it. Max is a loser and she has way more class then to knowingly be with someone who would do that to her. Lora doesn't seem like she'd be second to anyone. Guess we"ll see if and when she finds out. It's makes me wonder why she can't see what a turd he is. I agree with hotcouple, Nora gets my vote of being the sexiest.  ;D

Does anyone know for sure that anyone on cam reads the boards?  There has been talk about the owners of RLC reads the board but I feel that is us just talk.  Know one knows for sure about a lot of stuff.

why would you put those pics on here when you know lora may see them. you could have just runed there marrage.

Actually, max ruined the marriage when he decided to bring a chick home and bang her in their bed. Unless they swing that way, and if that's the case, more power to them.

Guest 862286

It's interesting you think someone posting pic's would or could ruin their marrage. I guess all the conversation about things that have happen in the past won't be seen by them but the pic's will?. Blame the cat for something the dog did if you want but the dog still did it.  ::)