Leora - Home Activities #69

pulo filipe

24 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Okay please explain what is exciting about watching two people watching TV, and I'm not criticizing you I am just tremendously curious

Nothing, and that's the problem. People if they have to choose between the twins and Leora, they both do nothing, they choose Leora because she is the most popular and because they know that Leora will do something sooner or later. The twins don't. This is just one example.

• Like 1

The fact that the movie has ended and a boring period of silence has come to a close, one option was for them to call it a night and go to bed. But no...they are still active. What does that suggest? Why are they still on camera? Someone has already answered the question I fear. 

2 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Nothing, and that's the problem. People if they have to choose between the twins and Leora, they both do nothing, they choose Leora because she is the most popular and because they know that Leora will do something sooner or later. The twins don't. This is just one example.

And what exactly do you expect Leora to do, because there is nothing wrong of what they're doing, but for me I would just choose to watch someone not doing anything, but at least watching them nude or semi-nude, and not doing anything, but that's just me and what I prefer

6 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I agree. In all of their visits, there was just one occasions where one of the twins was fucked from the rear by Gina with a dildo. Other than that, they are just wallpaper.