Leora - Home Activities #69

pulo filipe

1 minute ago, Brokk! said:

What I don't understand is why it stayed there. I mean, his duty did it, Leora is first in the replays and there probably won't be anything to see today. What is he staying there at his house for?

i dont know, its a mystery to me

Just now, Nenemoh7 said:

maybe to make lb jealous and tell him watch i have a man on my couch but u u cant come

Everything is possible at this point. But here, this is another thing that we will never be able to understand. Denis can come and stay with her for days and he's just a friend. LB no, despite being much more than a simple friend.

meanwhile the sink is crying cuz no pussy juice to wash while dennis is there, as mike lima said it was fun to watch her teasing dennis while she is commando but that water bate thing with door close its not the same thrill

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Everything is possible at this point. But here, this is another thing that we will never be able to understand. Denis can come and stay with her for days and he's just a friend. LB no, despite being much more than a simple friend.

sum1 translate once that if lb know what shes doing in her apt she can get in big trouble so maybe thats why hes not allowed there