Leora - Home Activities #70

pulo filipe

2 hours ago, Ste said:

What I'm speaking of is the Drama Radio Show  The Shadow Knows narrated by Orson Welles which is a fictional series much like yourself.

You should check it out you might see a bit of yourself there.

I don’t have a problem if I see myself there .. but fictional or whatever , that’s a fact . 

36 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora on the phone on the couch 

pulo ❤️ ❤️ ❤️  ❤️ leora,

patou ❤️ ❤️ ❤️  ❤️ leora,

ddhm  ❤️ leora,

I ❤️ ❤️ ❤️  ❤️ the sink

I Love You Puns GIF by Chippy the Dog

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Ste said:

What I'm speaking of is the Drama Radio Show  The Shadow Knows narrated by Orson Welles which is a fictional series much like yourself.

You should check it out you might see a bit of yourself there.

Thank you, my post was intended to separate the juveniles from the adults, who post in this thread. It worked, It is likely that those born in the late 70's barely know what a radio is. Let alone to know what the regular shows that were on radio, prior to the advent of the TV. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, scutus said:

Thank you, my post was intended to separate the juveniles from the adults, who post in this thread. It worked, It is likely that those born in the late 70's barely know what a radio is. Let alone to know what the regular shows that were on radio, prior to the advent of the TV. 

listen good vibes GIF by 6IXTY8IGHT

9 hours ago, ddhm said:

Shadow has been Leora’s user name here at CamCaps when she was posting 😉 ( early joining of her back in 2013 ) 

Would you care to enlighten us, by providing all of the user names, that other users, in Leora's thread have had !

Since you are so full of information !

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

listen good vibes GIF by 6IXTY8IGHT

Yes, that is a combination cassette player, boom box !   But, I bet you have never heard " The Great Gildersleeve" played on it !  Or' " Front Page Farrow " !!    😉

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, scutus said:

Yes, that is a combination cassette player, boom box !   But, I bet you have never heard " The Great Gildersleeve" played on it !  Or' " Front Page Farrow " !!    😉

no, im sorry

• Like 2