Leora - Home Activities #70

pulo filipe

28 minutes ago, PoeBoy said:

I've wondered why she and Paul don't masturbate together during their video calls.  Just sayin'

If it was only this .. do you see any photos of him and her anywhere as a loving couple ? Or if not a loved photo , what about  Leora / Paul / Eva ? She doesn’t even travel back for a period to go and check now that journeys are allowed . Paul is now the only real person she can count , her soul mate forever . He is nothing more and that’s why it is disappointing to know that ( except she has told him that she’s seeing another guy ) she has been lying to him for so many months and playing him like a puppet . 

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Hope not who wants to see him...

RLC stands for real life cam... you have to question the two words real life.

Tomorrow I would like to see everybody NOT TO LOG ON TO HER SITE FOR 24 HOURS LET US SEE WHAT HAPPENS AFTERWARDS.

All subscribers should show their feelings by this little protest.

These things never work for the simple reason that we are the minority of a minority. Don't think that RLC only goes on thanks to us on this forum.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, patou said:

Bonsoir

Comme hier soir je vais retrouver mon lit de bonheur

Elle me désespère et elle se moque de nous elle cout à sa perte

Je vous souhaite une bonne soirée en famille

Et peut-être à demain si elle rentre on n’est mardi on la verra sûrement le soir (journée de repos de loverboy comme toutes les semaines )

Goodnight friend patou And wife 

Happy night 

See you tomorrow and sweet dreams 

Sleep well 🛌😴

❤️🦆🦆❤️

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

When they see no activity they might scratch their arses and have a look at the situation. Subscription numbers are dropping all the time.

That's the point. They wouldn't notice any difference. Besides, you shouldn't visit the site for any reason. You don't have to see any apartments. No, it just isn't feasible.

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

I am more interested to see what happens when the shit hits the fan as it inevitably will eventually.

I wonder how long this situation will have to go on. Do we have to wait for Paul to move his ass? Should we wait for Leora to decide to leave him sooner or later?

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

When they see no activity they might scratch their arses and have a look at the situation. Subscription numbers are dropping all the time.

There are eternal Leora fans who simply have their electronics devices tuned in 24/7 with the LR camera always getting major cameras thumbnails at all possible  scenarios.. lights off , lights on , small Leora’s appearances , long Leora’s stays in the apartment .. there are people who just live their life based on their fantasy to see once more her pussy , her ass , her tits, eventually her masturbation … if an empty apartment is always occupying the top thumbnails , there isn’t a chance for a better content . I think it was you ( maybe esanders, apologies I can’t remember ) who recently mentioned how two people who sit on the couch can be top cams and two naked women that take a shower aren’t even being watched ? And then there was this “ conspiracy “ post that perhaps RLC is “ leading “ viewership to Leora’s apartment by any means necessary ( which I doubt incredibly much , it can’t be ) , I will add that it might be a really crazy and extreme “ relationship “ between RLC and Leora with both sides have agreed in some special terms .. anyway , just some crazy thoughts to keep the thread busy of one more nothingness evening here 😂🤣