New girl : RITA #2

>:( >:( >:( Se nota que regreso bien follada, claro fuera del apartamento, fuera ya payasa.

I'm sorry. I don't understand what you mean. Are you implying that the picture of Rita naked from the back is somehow wrong and she should be thrown out?

This is how Google translates it as 

It is noted that return well fucked, clear out of the apartment outside and clown.

Makes no sense to me.

I don't know what the fuck kind of translators you guys use, but even when you use the google translator at the bottom of this page, it translates as follows:

Note that deeply screwed back, clear out of the apartment, out and clown.

He implied that she returned home and looked like she got fucked. And that's why she has to be thrown out

LMAO! How the fuck he can see it is beyond me. Fucking school kids.

Well, snaky, you're certainly living up to your sig line about venom. We were not fighting about anything. I simply ask him what he meant. There was no reason for you to jump in with YOUR "school kid" response.

I'm sorry for asking but are you stupid? Did I say that you were fighting? I just interpreted what he meant in a language we can all understand. And "school kid" remark was directed towards him for his post. Think before you speak next time.

>:( >:( >:( >:( A ver majete SNAKY, soy Botika216, te estas refiriendo a mi?porque si es asi te voy a responder con educacion (cosa que tu desconoces) no con insultos ni malas palabras como tu sueles hacer. A ti tus padres no te enseñaron lo que es el respeto a tus semejantes?Ya dije en otros hilos que a que estan esperando los moderadodes para echarte de este foro. Gente como tu que solo esta aqui para insultar y faltar al respeto a los miembros de este foro sobra.No encuentro un solo comentario tuyo donde no hay un insulto.Fuera ya de este foro, sobra aqui.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought this forum was about Nora.. not two children throwing "sticks and stones" at each other.

When wll people learn to stop spewing uncalled for remarks and generally using abusive language? It only makes the perpetrator look foolish.

And when will people who receive abusive language learn to ignore it. Ignoring it gives the 'abuser' no audience to which he can continue his abuse.

Please engage your brains before you engage your mouths (in this case your typing fingers).

Thanks for keeping the subject of this forum to th point.

It's funny how when Rita goes to pull out the books and study, how little studying she gets done because she can't put down her cell phone for 5 minutes!  I pay the premium monthly fee to watch the backs of laptops and cell phones being worn out by the tenants!  I ought to have my arse kicked for being so damn careless with my money!!

It's funny how when Rita goes to pull out the books and study, how little studying she gets done because she can't put down her cell phone for 5 minutes!  I pay the premium monthly fee to watch the backs of laptops and cell phones being worn out by the tenants!  I ought to have my arse kicked for being so damn careless with my money!!

If you don't like what you see why you don't stop your membership ?

If you don't like what you see why you don't stop your membership ?

I've already stopped it...when this month is done, I'm done!  And, if you can honestly tell me that the monthly charge for even a standard membership to RLC, is not outrageous, then you need to think again.

Rita cries. Nora has destroyed with her hysteria and alcohol the atmosphere. Jealousy becomes hatred and destroys every harmony in a society.

Did you get the name wrong? What I saw was Jenny crying and Rita being a good friend consoling her. Was Rita crying earlier? I didn't see her crying at all.

Now Rita cries in her bed.

I don't see that. I see Jenny crying. Rita is in the plaid shirt/dress and is sleeping (in the room where Monica used to be). Jenny (in room where Kamila used to be)  is the smaller girl and has shorts and that stretch top on. Do you have the names confused?

Has anyone capped any of this. It is a little hard to follow.  Is it in the attachment center?

I thought this forum was about Nora.. not two children throwing "sticks and stones" at each other.

When wll people learn to stop spewing uncalled for remarks and generally using abusive language? It only makes the perpetrator look foolish.

And when will people who receive abusive language learn to ignore it. Ignoring it gives the 'abuser' no audience to which he can continue his abuse.

Please engage your brains before you engage your mouths (in this case your typing fingers).

Thanks for keeping the subject of this forum to th point.

This forum is about Rita! And this was the last time I do you guys a favor and translate or interpret something, because every time I do it, I get hammered by the very person who asked the question in the first place!

Was just looking a views and posts for the forums and this one "New girl:RITA" is the highest traffic one 521 Replies 93732 Views ... if RLC does monitor this ... guess thats a sign

Rita is the most viewed and checked messages on Topic "Nora, Rita, & Jenny "

Was just looking a views and posts for the forums and this one "New girl:RITA" is the highest traffic one 521 Replies 93732 Views ... if RLC does monitor this ... guess thats a sign

Rita is the most viewed and checked messages on Topic "Nora, Rita, & Jenny "

No it was Kamila that had the most replies,she left so we talk about her twin sister Rita now,they look the same and even dress the same in those little blue shorts. ;D ;D ;D ;D