New girl : RITA #2

Rita go somewhere.

To prepare Clothing.

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

>:( >:( >:( Si a follar fuera del apartamento como hace siempre que sale

Do you have proofs? No? Then is reserved. The Girls are not silly and read with. And you are surprised when they withdraw and offer nothing more. A lot of luck with the new Girls if you continue so. CCaps will strangle the flat.

Las pruebas las dio la "jefa" Nora en la conversacion telefonica y en cuanto al apartamento lo veo cuando tengo ganas de dormir porque es el mejor somnifero que hay, si a ti te gusta nada chico a disfrutar de este apartamento, a mi no me gusta y no quiero entrar en polemicas con nadie.ok?

If to you the statements of an angry drunk woman and a dubious translation of a user as proves reach, I can only regret you. Naive little fellow. Thats no proofs.

Mira capullo, lo de muchachito que lo dices por tu padre, y segundo yo no me guio por lo que un miembro de aqui tradujo sino que eschuche la conversacion entera que era en español, siendo yo nacido en España, y lo de que estaba borracha estoy seguro que esta chica aguanta mejor que tu la bebida.Ahora vas y lo cascas.Y no voy a responder a mas comentarios

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Salut à tous , j'ai vue un film cette aprés midi ou l' actice principale ressemble étrangement à Rita le film est en plus du goût de Rita vue les films qu'elle voie il a comme titre : The best of me

Le nom de l'a actrice est Liana Liberto exelent film au passage à voir n'es pas Rita ? :-*

Guest Ange_Gardien

I noticed that Jenny just got her suitcase out and is going to be packing soon!  I hope Rita is packing soon as well, I'm tired of her not doing anything for this apartment!

he month of April 2015 was entitled to have two chicks, we have already said, these two girls have been profitable for RLC, but not at all to subscribers.

The guests of other couples, "N & K or Dasha & Demid" were more better than these 2 girls.

So please RLC, do not confuse between a naturist spirit "Rita" and exibtionniste.

Yes Rita is beautiful, yes Rita has a nice body, but she is boring as shit!!

I don't know if you saw Rita when she first came, but she was not boring in the least. She was a Kami clone who didn't mind being seen nude in the apartment. She got braver and braver to the point where she came down to the kitchen and then sat down on the couch in the living room with nothing on but a tiny g-string thong.

Then, the night of April 17th (or 18th, not sure), she came home from a night out with Nora and Jenny looking extremely sad. From that night on, she became less and less free with her body and less active socially. Somebody did or said something to her that night that caused her to begin shutting down. Now, she has reached the same state as Nica, Kamila and others who show only the absolute minimum necessary.

I really would love to know who was the cause of this change in her and what they did. They should be crushed. They are the one(s) who ruined it for us with Rita.

I won't be saying anymore about this topic except that I am not just taking up for Rita because I like her. I'm doing it because she is being wrongly accused and I don't think it's fair. I would defend any nice girls who had a similar experience. That's it. I'm done talking about this. Sorry for rambling on.