New girl : RITA #2

Friends, this is not Jenny Rita.

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

It just dawned on me that non-premium members might not know which girl is which since they don't get to see them in their rooms. The girl in all the pictures (except one) is Jenny, not Rita. Rita is the much taller girl with beautiful natural breasts (which I love).  ;D

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes Rita is beautiful, yes Rita has a nice body, but she is boring as shit!!

I don't know if you saw Rita when she first came, but she was not boring in the least. She was a Kami clone who didn't mind being seen nude in the apartment. She got braver and braver to the point where she came down to the kitchen and then sat down on the couch in the living room with nothing on but a tiny g-string thong.

Then, the night of April 17th (or 18th, not sure), she came home from a night out with Nora and Jenny looking extremely sad. From that night on, she became less and less free with her body and less active socially. Somebody did or said something to her that night that caused her to begin shutting down. Now, she has reached the same state as Nica, Kamila and others who show only the absolute minimum necessary.

I really would love to know who was the cause of this change in her and what they did. They should be crushed. They are the one(s) who ruined it for us with Rita.

I won't be saying anymore about this topic except that I am not just taking up for Rita because I like her. I'm doing it because she is being wrongly accused and I don't think it's fair. I would defend any nice girls who had a similar experience. That's it. I'm done talking about this. Sorry for rambling on.

It's OK to ramble, no harm in that!  I watched Rita from the beginning of her stay and I have always loved her.  She is bubbly, bright, good looking, great body, etc etc..  I understand that you think something happened after their night out together and you are probable right.  It's obvious to me that the apartment has allot of tension right now, and to be totally honest I believe all three of the girls should go and bring on a set of girls that can stay longer, know each other, and have far less friction than what is in the house right now!!  Nora is tooooooo much drama, Jenny...I'm sorry to say is fake as all get outs, Rita...all be it brave in the beginning has turned into a nun so to speak and I (in my opinion) don't feel it's good for the apartment!  The apartment needs a total flushing and new life needs to blossom....I'm not trying to start any fights here, just expressing my on thoughts.

i said that before rita was showing more like the day she was in the living room in g-string and topless and then she came down what twice like that and then stopped i think she got told something to make her stop doing what she was doin.

I don't know if you saw Rita when she first came, but she was not boring in the least. She was a Kami clone who didn't mind being seen nude in the apartment. She got braver and braver to the point where she came down to the kitchen and then sat down on the couch in the living room with nothing on but a tiny g-string thong.

Then, the night of April 17th (or 18th, not sure), she came home from a night out with Nora and Jenny looking extremely sad. From that night on, she became less and less free with her body and less active socially. Somebody did or said something to her that night that caused her to begin shutting down. Now, she has reached the same state as Nica, Kamila and others who show only the absolute minimum necessary.

I really would love to know who was the cause of this change in her and what they did. They should be crushed. They are the one(s) who ruined it for us with Rita.

I won't be saying anymore about this topic except that I am not just taking up for Rita because I like her. I'm doing it because she is being wrongly accused and I don't think it's fair. I would defend any nice girls who had a similar experience. That's it. I'm done talking about this. Sorry for rambling on.

It's OK to ramble, no harm in that!  I watched Rita from the beginning of her stay and I have always loved her.  She is bubbly, bright, good looking, great body, etc etc..  I understand that you think something happened after their night out together and you are probable right.  It's obvious to me that the apartment has allot of tension right now, and to be totally honest I believe all three of the girls should go and bring on a set of girls that can stay longer, know each other, and have far less friction than what is in the house right now!!  Nora is tooooooo much drama, Jenny...I'm sorry to say is fake as all get outs, Rita...all be it brave in the beginning has turned into a nun so to speak and I (in my opinion) don't feel it's good for the apartment!  The apartment needs a total flushing and new life needs to blossom....I'm not trying to start any fights here, just expressing my on thoughts.

I fully understand and respect your position. The interaction between the 3 girls right now is not very pleasant to watch. I also am very disappointed in the lack of nudity on a "voyeur" site. I don't understand why they bring in tenants who are camera shy. But, they do. I'm afraid that Nora won't be leaving unless and until she wants to. I think that she is somehow the one in charge and she is somehow connected to the RLC management/owners.

So, I think it's safe to say that Nora will be the only one staying on for any length of time. They are not going to disrupt their organization just to make the members happy  when it's easier to just replace tenants that are not employees. They are making too much money to make any major changes right now. Maybe if membership numbers drop significantly in the future, they might consider making a change, but not now.

I just think it's a real shame that they haven't been able to get the right kind of tenants to provide what the members expect. I don't know what their "screening" process is, but it doesn't seem to be working.

If they want the members to like the tenants and feel a part of their lives, they shouldn't be changing the tenants before any kind of "bond" can really be formed. And, that is what causes people to come back to the site - because they feel a connection of some type with the tenants. Sex and nudity can be found anywhere on the net. We want something more and they are saying they have it.

I fully understand and respect your position. The interaction between the 3 girls right now is not very pleasant to watch. I also am very disappointed in the lack of nudity on a "voyeur" site. I don't understand why they bring in tenants who are camera shy. But, they do. I'm afraid that Nora won't be leaving unless and until she wants to. I think that she is somehow the one in charge and she is somehow connected to the RLC management/owners.

So, I think it's safe to say that Nora will be the only one staying on for any length of time. They are not going to disrupt their organization just to make the members happy  when it's easier to just replace tenants that are not employees. They are making too much money to make any major changes right now. Maybe if membership numbers drop significantly in the future, they might consider making a change, but not now.

I just think it's a real shame that they haven't been able to get the right kind of tenants to provide what the members expect. I don't know what their "screening" process is, but it doesn't seem to be working.

If they want the members to like the tenants and feel a part of their lives, they shouldn't be changing the tenants before any kind of "bond" can really be formed. And, that is what causes people to come back to the site - because they feel a connection of some type with the tenants. Sex and nudity can be found anywhere on the net. We want something more and they are saying they have it.

It is like with Fotoshootings . The greater the team, the greater inhibitions of the Girls . They come anew to the flat and have inhibitions before the cameras. This lasts for some time. If they become looser, the next brake comes. These are the photos and videos on cc . The girls have no real relation to us, hence, the inhibition can be lost again. It is different in Barcelona. With every friend of Nora and in the discos there falls her anonymity and they are demanded, perhaps, to it and the inhibitions rise again. \"Hy, there comes Nora with her new Girls \" and the anonymity and this is already away is shit. Also a new friend can brake the girls if he does not want her nakedness in the net.

A Mail from rlc:  Please, note that people you see online are not actors, they are real people living their routine lives.