New girl : RITA #2

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish that would have been in english so i could have been rooting for one girl or the other!

Well one thing it proved was Rita isn't scared to argue with Nora, She stood her ground, I missed the start of the fight but I guess it had something to do with dirty dishes.

I wish that would have been in english so i could have been rooting for one girl or the other!

Eso ha sido para todos los que decían que Nora y Rita se llevan bien...sí, si se llevan mejor igual se arrancan la cabeza una a otra. Yo apuesto por Rita, es más grande jajajaja. Feos gestos de Nora de desprecio hacia Rita mientras la discusión, pero bueno, eso es normal para ella, lo lleva haciendo desde que Rita llegó al apartamento. Y si no me creen tengo imagenes de Nora y Kiko en la mesa del salón y Rita en el sofá y Nora burlandose de Rita a sus espaldas hablando con Kiko al oído y diciendole con gestos claros que Rita está loca.

If your paying attention to who has been leaving messes around and yes it is about cleaning up after themselves I am sure.  I saw Nora say something to Rita and she blew her off.  It's Jenny who has been making food and then leaving the mess for them to clean it up. ROFL ;D

Well one thing it proved was Rita isn't scared to argue with Nora, She stood her ground, I missed the start of the fight but I guess it had something to do with dirty dishes.

I don't think Nora is used to having one of the girls stand up to her. Now we may see how much power Nora really has if Rita is forced out. I think it would be a real shame if that happened. Hopefully, it will just blow over and they can be fine in the future.