New girl : RITA #2

It's a damn shame that Rita who was showing so much potential just a few days ago, is now regressing!  I really like Rita, as if you all didn't know, but she is going the wrong direction as far as her inhibitions are concerned.  I hope she changes back to the way she was heading!  She is a fun, free spirited girl and would be fun as all get out to party with, I would think, could be wrong but she seems that way to me.  I know that I will miss her allot when her time is up, just like I miss the shit out of Monika and Kamila!!

I'd subscribe like a shot if they had Kamila, Monica and Rita in that apartment.

Hell, I probably sub if they just got Monica back, she was a goddess!

Agree i really miss her.  :'(

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

que rica esta , me pone cachondo hasta escucharla hablar en castellano , ahora mimo esta repitiendo , mas despacio por favor mas despacio , y uno que tiene una mente un poco sucia , se imagina otra cosa , jejejeje

It is like national lottery. Paying and nothing come. From time to time a 3 (naked chests), mostly one of right things (covered arse). The large profit fails to appear. Week to week, month to month, recurs this. I only play more national lottery, I have paying for the upper floor given up, I prefer to gamble away the money in the national lottery. :(

Think about this ok, the person that she was out with 1 probably used her because he saw her and got what he wanted from her that night. 2 could have been that she was keeping the person from knowing that she was in a house that has webcam's all over and didn't want them to know about it and said something to them.  With being on a cam can mess good thing's up for some 1 it can keep u from having a good relationship with some 1 u truly want to be with and it also can keep u from getting that  perfect  High paying job u r totally qualified for .  I should know.

Guest Ange_Gardien

LongDuckDong I totally agree with you. Besides, I announced to stop my subscription a few days ago.

The RLC truth plays on the phenomenon of addiction, and I am sure that many subscribers like me stop dozens of times. but unfortunately they come back every time. Moreover, a thread on the addiction problem, I think will be very interesting

I can tell you that the concept of the three daughters of the apartment is not free, the monthly change of tenants, RLC plays curiosity and called on the CC.

Without CC, RLC does not exist

Good luck to you