New girl : RITA #3

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know the date Rita should be leaving?

I think next week. At least Jenny and Milana seem to have far more value to bring kids to the apartment (as it should be) and not this silly girl!

i would not talk about her being alone she is with Milana now fucking

No offense, but what are you talking about? Rita has been asleep for hours and Milana just came home with her husband or long-term boyfriend who has Milana's face tattood on his right shoulder and down his arm.

I think maybe you just had a dream.  :)

i would not talk about her being alone she is with Milana now fucking

No offense, but what are you talking about? Rita has been asleep for hours and Milana just came home with her husband or long-term boyfriend who has Milana's face tattood on his right shoulder and down his arm.

I think maybe you just had a dream.  :)

These tattoos are (gena) lying, go with washings and make them very soon in Barcelona Beach rides. And now there are many posts from those on the occasion of the "primavera sound". This guy is not her boyfriend or her husband or anything, he fucked it is tonight, or it may be that the other night also. By God! the guy even speaks Russian and Milana would have not led him to the apartment.

Does anyone know the date Rita should be leaving?

Damn...............if she leaves, RLC will lose a bunch of customers . She's a keeper !!! How does

Russia come up with all these beautiful women ?

• Upvote 1