New girl : RITA #3

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why so much hate towards Rita? I don't recall Nika, Lilu, or the most loved Kamila showing a bunch of skin. I spent many views trying to get a glimpse of Lilu's real and spectacular T's to no avail. The girls with the best boobs have all been a little hesitant.

Why so much hate towards Rita? I don't recall Nika, Lilu, or the most loved Kamila showing a bunch of skin. I spent many views trying to get a glimpse of Lilu's real and spectacular T's to no avail. The girls with the best boobs have all been a little hesitant.

Kenny, you might be surprised, but the world doesn't revolve around "T's". This discussion is about Rita's attitude in the past couple of weeks, not about what she shows.

I get your point. but there seems to be a lot of hatred about Rita NOT showing skin versus her attitude. Her attitude is so subjective being that a lot of people are speculating. I have no idea what her attitude is other than against Nora and a difference in personalities.

Am I missing something? It seems Rita always wakes up, comes down stairs in her undies and sexy big plaid shirt or showing that pretty tookus of hers in a thong. But I hear she shows nothing. Rita watch the food or report that ass before it forms it own website.(Bring it On) kiddies

Am I missing something? It seems Rita always wakes up, comes down stairs in her undies and sexy big plaid shirt or showing that pretty tookus of hers in a thong. But I hear she shows nothing. Rita watch the food or report that ass before it forms it own website.(Bring it On) kiddies

RITA, your still the best looking and nicest girl in this apartment in my opinion ! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
  • Upvote 1